Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

NEED HELP WITH G16

PejiPeji
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Help
I have a problem with G16 Blood and Death quest. My party got pass the first floor but in second floor we can't go to the great hall to final boss. Is it a bug or something????
btw Im a leader of the team

Comments

• asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    edited June 19, 2017
    Wiki states this as well should an event like this occur. I'm not sure if yours is a reoccurring issue every time you do so, but do try again.

There is a glitch that may prevent players from entering the next room(s). If this happens, players cannot progress and the mission must be restarted

Also, this should be moved to the Help area of the forums...not the Game Guide.
    Peji
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    This bug occurs mostly when a party member is dead when you go from outside to inside. To prevent this: make sure all party members are alive before the cutscene which take you inside.
  • PejiPeji
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Thanks asnscorpio Ill becarefull next time. And no I replay this mission 3 times and still stuck at great hall, all my member are alive before the cutscene. Maybe Ill try a diffrent channel