Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

A little forum organization

SaygoSaygo
Mabinogi Rep: 6,265
in General Chat
Hi everyone,

You might notice some server specific categories were moved and other categories were added. We believe that this new set up will help everyone find specific server topics easier.
c4BhTml.png
CrimsọnXiokuncourtneyyVioletBoyAavaAellRadiant DawnMirralChanMissFortuneSherri

Comments

• RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    edited June 19, 2017
    Just curious, but when will we have more forum avatars available? >:
    pawcalypse
  • SaygoSaygo
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,265
    Although there is no set date, I believe we are looking into implementing personal avatars. What I can do in the very near future is throw an avatar contest. The finalists for that contest will be added to the avatar list... but lets not make this thread about avatars :)
    OpalthirapawcalypseEdethaMissFortune
  • RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    Okie, thanks.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Ooh, submission and polling for new NPC avatars! Cannot wait. I just....have to look up Avatars we do not have.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited June 19, 2017
    Soooooo...no custom avatars? Sorry. XD
  • AlmostNotsuperAlmostNotsuper
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,240
    No, this was done intentionally - Mari is just special.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 22, 2017
    Not interested. Give us custom avatars instead. It was said that custom avatars will come out soon like 6 months ago... :/
    Sebastian