Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Ace Doll Bag Pickups?

LunarZeroLunarZero
Mabinogi Rep: 1,535
in General Chat
Used the search function and came up with nothing after a few pages. Do the ace doll bags pick up anything different? Like, I know it's not frequent that they drop, but Professor J picking up alch related equipment would be useful. Can anybody report in with what they actually pick up, considering the advertisements don't list that info, please and thanks.

Comments

• RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    If it's like all other bags that I'm aware of...Only gold.

Other perks are only more inv space and buffs depending whether U used it alone/set or with other bags.
  • LunarZeroLunarZero
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,535
    Rhey wrote: »
    If it's like all other bags that I'm aware of...Only gold.

Other perks are only more inv space and buffs depending whether U used it alone/set or with other bags.

That kinda blows. Thanks for the reply though!