Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Extend time to re-enterdungeon on disconnect

SardinekichiSardinekichi
Mabinogi Rep: 850
edited June 16, 2017 in Feedback and Suggestions
Now, with the ability to return to dungeons from disconnecting is great and all but, honestly it's not enough.
Sometime the game crashes which doesn't give enough time for the player to come back (5 minutes being the time limit)
I'd prefer the time to be extended to at least 10 minutes since that's roughly enough time for the game to re-launch.
So that way it'd be easier to avoid any problems with party members especially from disconnecting from large dungeons (EX: Peaca, Sidhe Finnachaid)

Whoops almost forgot:
IGN: Arionet
Server: Tarlach
AlmostNotsuperRavagneSherri

Comments

• RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    edited June 16, 2017
    Support. I've had an experience where my internet completely died for around 8 minutes. (Thanks, Comcast.) And then some experiences where you have that stupid second password lock-out.

Also, add your IGN and server.
  • ParadoxLostParadoxLost
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    This. Please. No one has a hard crash and expects to make it back in the 5 minutes. Mabis own engine(pleione?) doesn't even launch that fast unless you have a high end computer with the latest tech and even then it's still slow.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    This. Please. No one has a hard crash and expects to make it back in the 5 minutes. Mabis own engine(pleione?) doesn't even launch that fast unless you have a high end computer with the latest tech and even then it's still slow.

I'm blessed to have a computer that loads up the engine in only about 3-6 seconds, but I damn well remember my days of having an old laptop where it would TAKE 3-5 MINUTES for it to load up. And what's worse!! Sometimes if you didn't wait an extra minute or two, (Because the engine would say it was fully loaded but it wasn't), THE GAME WOULD CRASH AGAIN ONCE YOU TRIED TO ENTER IT!!! Sometimes it would take me a whole 20 minutes to get on Mabinogi on that hoopty of a laptop.

Personally I feel there shouldn't be a limit at all, but if there truly must, give it an hour.
    AlmostNotsuperSardinekichiRavagneSherri
  • FalmostaFalmosta
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    I honestly agree because this does not take into consideration crashes of ones's hard ware or the fact that the old engine that runs this game loads so slow even on a decent machine because the engine is.... quite frankly out of date. The time really does need to be extended.
  • RavagneRavagne
    Mabinogi Rep: 335
    Please listen to ur players this seems like it Would be such an easy fix. Time extension please.
    Sherri