Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Count Cookie Hair

timaeusstimaeuss
Mabinogi Rep: 1,020
edited December 22, 2016 in Help
I was looking in the dressing room to see what was new and wanting to change my character's hairstyle. I noticed that there is a Count Cookie hair that I really like, but I haven't seen any beauty coupons for it on the wiki, but it is on the Mabinogi Item Database.
I guess my question is...does this item actually exist? or was it some kind of mistake in the dressing room?

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Hi. Yes, they were released in a previous gacha. I've seen the hair coupon for sale on my server, Mari, a couple times.
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    There is a wig of it too if you like wigs (one with a hat too).
  • timaeusstimaeuss
    Oh, wow. I haven't seen any for sale at all on Alexina @@ I've seen the wigs with hats, but nothing with just the plain hairstyle.
    Anyway, thank you!
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    I never saw the Count Cookie coupon on Alexina either lol. Saw every other coupon pretty much except that one.
    So weird xD maybe it was super rare.
    There are the wigs without hats being sold every now and then though.
  • timaeusstimaeuss
    Hopefully I can get a wig to tide me over until I find the coupon. For now, it is there in the dressing room...taunting me LOL
    I'm glad it exists though.
    Thank you guys!