Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Skipping wednesday maints?

MoonkaMoonka
Mabinogi Rep: 730
edited June 21, 2017 in General Chat
Wondering if I'm missing something, but why have all of our recent maintenance been on Thursday? Isn't Wednesday the usual maint day except for few exceptions?

Seeing as the hourly event is said to "reset" 7am on Wednesday I figured this was weird.

Comments

• MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    edited June 21, 2017
    yeah it's a little weird but technically it says the new rewards start on the 22nd at 7am pst so either no maint or it'll be tomorrow?
    e1367e842e.png
  • MoonkaMoonka
    Mabinogi Rep: 730
    It also says the current weeks rewards ended at 7am pst today. Another nexon typo? Lol
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    probably nexon derp yeah lol who really knows though
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    edited June 21, 2017
    Once upon a time (I'm old), maintenance took place on Thursday. Then they moved to Wednsday. Now these whippersnappers are getting all foggy at the Thursday maintenance.
    badnewsbarrett[Deleted User]ZeoIyasenuHawkleaf
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    even though it is a typo saying it will end at 7:00am Wednesday it also shows that the next week to login doesn't start until Thursday at 7:00am so since the game has to go down for maintenance to update the list anyway it makes more sense to just do the maintenance Thursday instead of Wednesday.
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Aeolys wrote: »
    Once upon a time (I'm old), maintenance took place on Thursday. Then they moved to Wednsday. Now these whippersnappers are getting all foggy at the Thursday maintenance.

Honestly, to me it seems like it just moves around however the wind blows....
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Aeolys wrote: »

Yeah, they've been doing that for a while. There was once even a monday maintenance.