Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

So..

YemXtrinYemXtrin
Mabinogi Rep: 960
edited June 21, 2017 in General Chat
It's Wednesday, and the carmen and doll boxes are still in shop?... where is the new gacha? -.- I've had my cards waiting for a week now.
Valenth

Comments

• ValenthValenth
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,820
    :l same
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    edited June 21, 2017
    Probably tomorrow I'm guessing.
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    gacha addict
    Tairiku[Deleted User]VimiShouKBehelit
  • dra011dra011
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,010
    Ellisya wrote: »
    gacha addict

Aren't most of us at this point some kind of addict of something to do with mabi.
    Xiokun
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    gacha addict

Shhhhhh... Just let them be. They help us keep this game alive by their gambling addiction ;)
    Behelit
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    dra011 wrote: »
    gacha addict

Aren't most of us at this point some kind of addict of something to do with mabi.

Yea we all are mabi addict :(
    Can't just quit for some reason, idk why.
  • watercat0watercat0
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,855
    gacha addict

its ok gotcha will soon be banned soon and we can all get that limited edition (whatever they are selling).
  • dra011dra011
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,010
    watercat0 wrote: »
    gacha addict

its ok gotcha will soon be banned soon and we can all get that limited edition (whatever they are selling).

gotcha gets band
    Nexon NA: well time to shut down this game then it's not making money anymore.
    Also i don't think that gatcha band will apply to us thought as it's nexon NA and from what i have heard/read this gatcha ban is only in some places and doesn't include NA so they could just keep giving us them they just wouldn't come from kr anymore but i could be wrong as i haven't really looked into it a whole lot.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Gacha is not going to get banned. The gacha that got banned in KR (I think) was one that promised people would get items IRL if they spend more money. Nexon doesn't promise that at all.

Also, The new gacha will be out tomorrow.
    badnewsbarrettZeoTairikupawcalypse
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    edited June 21, 2017
    watercat0 wrote: »
    gacha addict

If you actually read your previous post and the article you cited, gachapon is not becoming illegal. "Complete Gachapon", which is gambling for pieces to complete a set and getting a prize from that set, is becoming illegal. This means that something like the NPC Coin gachapon would be considered illegal, since you need to collect a set to get the prize.
    The gachapon we have now is not illegal. When we open a gachapon, we get a random prize from a publicly given list; we don't collect any mcguffins to get a prize. Totally different from Complete Gachapons.

Also what @dra011 said, we don't live in Japan. Their jurisdiction has no stock on Global. By extension, Global can continue to use Complete Gachapon, but we haven't had the NPC coins for over 5 years (2012 Valentine Gift Box). So it is unlikely we will get that set of gachapon again.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Today is the last day for the Carmen gachapon and Doll Bag Boxes. We have a maintenance notice for tomorrow.
  • YemXtrinYemXtrin
    Mabinogi Rep: 960
    gacha addict

Yeah, this game always pulls me back in. So many good memories with this game. Just finished memento and I have major feels.
    Berryswirl
  • LostLinksLostLinks
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,330
    I've noticed the last couple maintenance's have been on Thursdays. Maybe they plan to continue it that way.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    just check the Memento Events. each of the three weeks start on a Thursday and the last day is on a Wednesday making it fairly obvious when the maintenance will be. these events where you have to check in every hour for prizes is boring but at least they show a nice timeline of when you can expect maintenance.
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    Let the gatcha junkies have their drug, their compulsive spending is the only thing keeping the NA servers in business.
    Tairiku
  • TairikuTairiku
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,910
    The thirst is real.