Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dear Nexon... I want to spend some money!

PolicromaPolicroma
Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
edited June 19, 2017 in General Chat
Please help me to do this!

There is an item in the Korean cash shop that I would really, REALLY like to spend some money on! It is... the hair dye gacha! My elf has always wanted that shade of chocolate brown hair only available in a wig! But with a wig, I cannot wear the various hair accessories and earrings available.

When the hair dyes came out last time... I rejoiced! Until I realized the only shade of "brown" available turned my hair pink. Totally not cool.

Please bring us all the lovely colors on the other side of the pond! Pretty please? With money on top?

(Okay, I may have laid it on a little thick there.... but is there any real reason we don't have this available yet?)
Zeo

Comments

• ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    I agree.

I have been keeping my eye out on that certain hair dye which is a dark burgundy (CA0000, to be exact) which is what KR Mabinogi had because I've always wanted my main (who is an elf) to finally have a burgundy hair...

And maybe sneak in the rest of skintone options for the elves to use (so some of us can finally be tan/dark)...
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    And I want their new VIP but I don't see that happening. :C
  • ZeoZeo
    edited June 21, 2017
    Liyeta wrote: »
    Yup i want their premium and vip update.
    Let me spend my muniez :c

(When every other game desperately trying to get our money and here mabinogi be like NOPE, we dont want your money)

Let's be real... Games like Mabinogi would prosper longer and probably gain more profit (and etc) in the longer run if they actually took their time to consider their community, listen to them and do what the community want... the thing is... we are not sure if NA Nexonn is even trying or if it's just KR Mabinogi(as they mostly decide the stuffs for us) being a jerk to us...
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    More hair colors would be nice, I like the peachy soft orange dye from the Afternoon tea dye gachapon

and we definitely need an updated vip service...
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Gold cap. Plz give us gold cap update. I wanna buy all those trolling 9999999 Limited edition item people flaunt on HS. :D

And I wanna hold a billion+ gold in the bank. Save me lots of pet space inv from holding all these checks. :)
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    Zeo wrote: »
    the thing is... we are not sure if NA Mexon is even trying or if it's just KR Mabinogi(as they mostly decide the stuffs for us) being a jerk to us...

Might just be a mixture of both at this point.
    PolicromaZeo
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    edited June 21, 2017
    Rhey wrote: »
    Gold cap. Plz give us gold cap update. I wanna buy all those trolling 9999999 Limited edition item people flaunt on HS. :D

And I wanna hold a billion+ gold in the bank. Save me lots of pet space inv from holding all these checks. :)

Why does this game even have a cap to the amount of gold you can have in a bank?
    PolicromaTairiku
  • ZeoZeo
    Sebastian wrote: »
    the thing is... we are not sure if NA Mexon is even trying or if it's just KR Mabinogi(as they mostly decide the stuffs for us) being a jerk to us...

Might just be a mixture of both at this point.

Yeah, very true.
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115

Unfortunately, housing's little purse only can hold 5 mil making it impossible to actually buy anything 5,000,001 gold and higher. Unless you meant you want housing's gold storage to be uncapped?
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited June 22, 2017
    Aeolys wrote: »

Unfortunately, housing's little purse only can hold 5 mil making it impossible to actually buy anything 5,000,001 gold and higher. Unless you meant you want housing's gold storage to be uncapped?

Ya. That gold cap update Korea got. I believe it was 10m bank per char+20m housing cap+30m checks. And to nab me sum of those limited edition stuff people like to fluant.

Don't list a price tag on it if u don't wanna sell it.

tumblr_ne526fxzGv1qijde8o1_500.gif
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited June 22, 2017

that's the lowkey way of saying they're taking offers on it. or that they want that price. I had a honeycomb dress for 9 mil in there yesterday, someone noted me, and I sold it for 9 mil. It's still a way to sell things

if this update ever came, I'm sure Nexon would be smart enough to delete everyone's flyers to make sure people like you wouldn't be able to do things like that. now if the people put their flyers back up without checking what the update did then I guess that's their fault
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730

Ya. That gold cap update Korea got. I believe it was 10m bank per char+20m housing cap+30m checks. And to nab me sum of those limited edition stuff people like to fluant.

tumblr_ne526fxzGv1qijde8o1_500.gif

I imagine if they ever increase the housing cap there will be some sort or warning or cooldown on housing sales.
  • HankrillonHankrillon
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,485
    that certain hair dye which is a dark burgundy (CA0000, to be exact)

dc67376a16.png
    dark
    burgundy
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Hankrillon wrote: »

dc67376a16.png
    dark
    burgundy

I think he meant this one.

GMbpF4t.png
  • ZeoZeo
    edited June 26, 2017
    Greta wrote: »
    Hankrillon wrote: »

dc67376a16.png
    dark
    burgundy

I think he meant this one.

GMbpF4t.png

Probably, I know they have a dark burgundy hair dye and I could've sworn it was CA0000 one but I might be wrong because I know it's not that red but rather... dark burgundy...

edit:: Ahh, I believe it's 3A0000.