Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Could we get the combo card event back?

ErrorForEverErrorForEver
Mabinogi Rep: 1,600
in General Chat
I know its from the SAO event but could we get it back? Not the SAO event but the combo card event. I don't want to spend anymore money on gacha combo card since its hard to find the right pair of skills and I already spent enough on it to get nothing great. Just a lil complaining here, sorry
  1. Would you want the combo card event back?26 votes
    1. Yes
       73% (19 votes)
    2. No
       19% (5 votes)
    3. I don't know
       8% (2 votes)

Comments

• OwntrolfOwntrolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,000
    edited June 19, 2017
    MFW I want this for all firebolt card
    because I have a perm combo card voucher xd
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Didn't one of the recent korean updates change something on how combo cards work?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Policroma wrote: »
    Didn't one of the recent korean updates change something on how combo cards work?

Oh, you're talking about the Advancement (Dan) Test thing.

It seems that if you have Dan ranks in a skill, you can customize your Combo cards with that skill, manually.

Or so I've heard.
    I haven't looked super closely into what the costs of doing it are.
    Or if that's a true part of the update or part of some event.
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    I want this as permanent content instead of random combo cards. They're useless.
    BehelitKadalynTairiku
  • KadalynKadalyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
    Siodhan wrote: »
    I want this as permanent content instead of random combo cards. They're useless.

Agreed, I would rather they bring back permanent combo card coupons. Though that's because I already have the combo cards I want.
  • MoonkaMoonka
    Mabinogi Rep: 730
    Can we re-release the floor enchants while we're at it? it's not fair the best lance ES came from some stupid event gacha and only that.
  • MizumieMizumie
    Mabinogi Rep: 825
    edited June 22, 2017
    Moonka wrote: »
    Can we re-release the floor enchants while we're at it? it's not fair the best lance ES came from some stupid event gacha and only that.

I'd like the titles back as well, or at least a remake of some of them. SAO Pina is the only healer title at the moment, and I'd really like a chance at getting it again.

At the very least I'd really appreciate the combo card building though. I don't really understand why it wasn't made permanent, the current random ones are too random.
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    Can we just have a combo-card-creation permanent feature in the game? I never use combo cards since I will never use fireball after a smash and follow up with somersault kick (or something similar).