Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Remember to properly count ur nines.

ApologistApologist
Mabinogi Rep: 1,205
in General Chat
I just snagged an Illysviel doll bag for 999999 off of housing. TY NEXON 4 no commas! :D

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 23, 2017
    Wow just wow. Poor owner is probably now freaking out. I would have noted/added the owner to warn them about that. Let's hope they will see your thread and you will get busted. :/
    Crimsọn
  • AlmostNotsuperAlmostNotsuper
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,240
    On the one hand, that sucks for the owner.

On the other hand, it's hilarious.
    Greta wrote: »
    Wow just wow. Poor owner is probably now freaking out. I would have noted/added the owner to warn them about that. Let's hope they will see your thread and you will get busted. :/

Busted? What do you mean? We don't even know for certain that the pricing was a mistake, and even if it was, it's not like the OP broke any rules in purchasing the item.
    CarlizeRihoshi
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    What if they meant to sell it for 999,999 because it wasn't selling for them so they had to lower the price?
  • AgentJeanAgentJean
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,775
    Been asking for commons for something like 7 years now! :/ They are possible because if you try putting too much gold into your bank account you'll get an error message that features commas, all though the digit group is wrong(was wrong the last time I got the message anyways)

Here's the latest request of mine

http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/comment/40835/#Comment_40835

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Xiokun wrote: »
    What if they meant to sell it for 999,999 because it wasn't selling for them so they had to lower the price?

This. Guys lets face it, it's becoming harder and harder to shiest players for rare items. I've found myself saying ef it and selling it for a ridiculous low amount to just get it out of inventory. It's rare but meaningless. Unfortunately I think too many people are realizing this. Game is dead because there are too many old players that know everyone and their bs. :|
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    INB4...

20815701.gif