Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Moist Art Shop (*≧∀≦*) New Examples!!!

Comments

• NyaaNyaa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,950
    @Vagesty Sorry for my replies being so slow! ; u ;
    I love them both :D You did a great job on both of the poses, and thank you so much for the waist up <3 I appreciate it a ton.

If it isn't a hassle, would you be able to make Rayne's hair completely cover her right eye, and add her barbell piercing to her left ear (the one with two gauges)?
    Ki'ana looks so great in your style :3 If you don't mind, would you be able to add in some of the medium brown color in her hair to her right side (the side with the wine glass) of her hair? That color goes up to about where her bangs are and goes across them a bit, if that makes sense. Could you please color her fingernails green, add her belly button piercing and bracelets on her left (opposite side of the wine glass) wrist, and lighten the color of the gem in her choker? I also would like to ask if it'd be possible to maybe remove the line on her skirt indicating her crotch? The skirt looks a bit more like shorts because of it, I feel, but if it is a hassle to change at this point then it is no worries at all cx Please let me know if anything I'm asking for is too much, or if you have any questions as well!

I can pay now if you're around. Feel free to mail me a junk item for 1.5mil and I will get the gold sent to ya as soon as I see it :D Thank you so much for the beautiful art!
    Vagesty
  • VagestyVagesty
    Mabinogi Rep: 970
    edited June 23, 2017
    Nyaa wrote: »
    @Vagesty Sorry for my replies being so slow! ; u ;
    I love them both :D You did a great job on both of the poses, and thank you so much for the waist up <3 I appreciate it a ton.

If it isn't a hassle, would you be able to make Rayne's hair completely cover her right eye, and add her barbell piercing to her left ear (the one with two gauges)?
    Ki'ana looks so great in your style :3 If you don't mind, would you be able to add in some of the medium brown color in her hair to her right side (the side with the wine glass) of her hair? That color goes up to about where her bangs are and goes across them a bit, if that makes sense. Could you please color her fingernails green, add her belly button piercing and bracelets on her left (opposite side of the wine glass) wrist, and lighten the color of the gem in her choker? I also would like to ask if it'd be possible to maybe remove the line on her skirt indicating her crotch? The skirt looks a bit more like shorts because of it, I feel, but if it is a hassle to change at this point then it is no worries at all cx Please let me know if anything I'm asking for is too much, or if you have any questions as well!

I can pay now if you're around. Feel free to mail me a junk item for 1.5mil and I will get the gold sent to ya as soon as I see it :D Thank you so much for the beautiful art!

@ Nyaa I hope this is better!
    88bd43ea16dd823dabe698209b3a7b2d.pngFBB7DIt.jpg

• NyaaNyaa
    @Vagesty Whoo thank you so much :3 I think the hair on Ki'ana still needs to be changed, if you don't mind? If it isn't a hassle, I meant to add the medium brown color more like this, if that makes sense? It would be right above where you have the blonde, and it would be done in the same way you colored in the blonde, it would just be higher and a different color. I don't know a better way to explain it, so if it is too much of a bother then it is okay ; u ; And could you make the gem in her choker the same light blue color you have the gem in her belly button piercing? Again, if I'm asking for too much please let me know. Rayne is perfect now, and everything else on Ki'ana is wonderful, thank you! I really appreciate the time you've taken to do the changes.
    Vagesty
  • VagestyVagesty
    @Nyaa I don't think I can do much more to it ;-; I'm really sorry if you're not satisfied with it.
    I'd be happy to make you another but unfortunately I'd have to charge again because I need
    the gold if you're up for it. If not I really am sorry and I hope you're not upset with me.
    SylviaWolfeImaizumi
  • NyaaNyaa
    @Vagesty It's no worries! And I do love it, so it is okay c: I love how she looks in your style. Thank you so much again.
    Vagesty
  • VagestyVagesty
    @SylviaWolfe Here's the sketch! I hope you like it so far, if you want any changes,
    let me know!
    c333162e61d8282807b5e210bc773526.png

• SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    Vagesty wrote: »
    @SylviaWolfe Here's the sketch! I hope you like it so far, if you want any changes,
    let me know!

:O She looks amazing! No changes needed imo ^_^ I'll contact you ingame with payment

• VagestyVagesty
    *Bumping* :D
  • VagestyVagesty
    Bumping again, @Sylvia I've just finished lineart and I'm coloring now!
    SylviaWolfe
  • VagestyVagesty
    -bumping- <3
  • VagestyVagesty
    @Sylviawolfe I wanted to let you know I'm almost done and apologizing
    for taking so long, some things came up but I will be finishing it tonight
    or tomorrow :] Thank you for being patient with me.
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    @Vagesty no worries!! I'll be super excited for it! ^_^
    Vagesty
  • Hostal3Hostal3
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    you don't do any other art style except chubby and gigantic eyes?
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Hostal3 wrote: »

I find the art style quite unique and charming ^_^ I caution you about wording. You might just come off as meaning disrespect.
    KakuzenVagestyImaizumi
  • VagestyVagesty
    edited July 3, 2017
    Hostal3 wrote: »

I can definitely draw skinnier if that's what you prefer, the eyes in my opinion aren't that big
    :T
    But I usually try to draw as natural bodies as possible, so super skinny people aren't really that
    realistic to me. I rarely ever see people looking like sticks, haha.

Update WIP for SylviaWolfe!
    02220e0f0d236df3982c3aba051e470f.png
    SylviaWolfeImaizumi
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    @Vagesty she looks beautiful and determined!! I love how it's coming along ^_^
    Vagesty
  • VagestyVagesty
    edited July 3, 2017
    'w' I'm so glad! I'm working hard to finish tonight!!!
  • VagestyVagesty

@SylviaWolfe All Done! I really hope you like it, I worked hard on it <3
    QxGkrJE.jpg

• SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Vagesty wrote: »

@SylviaWolfe All Done! I really hope you like it, I worked hard on it <3
    QxGkrJE.jpg

It shows!! I absolutely love it! Thank you so very much ^_^
    Vagesty
  • VagestyVagesty
    Bump-