Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Is it just me, or...

BlortadBlortad
Mabinogi Rep: 2,490
in General Chat
Is rundal Sirens difficulty completely unchanged or is it just me? Im pretty sure hardmode should have been harder then it just was.

Comments

• OwntrolfOwntrolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,000
    Its the same as before
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Siren Dungeon is still same difficulty? Oh, good to hear.
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    Since it is the same difficulty, it is ironically now the easiest Rundal dungeon we have now.
  • BlortadBlortad
    wow, talk about a huge oversight, typical nexon
    SylviaWolfe
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    it wasn't an oversight.... they purposefully left out all special versions of dungeons from the revamp.... unless you want to tackle the updated dungeons on RP characters during generation quests :P
  • NearlyNearly
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,355
    I also found that Ciar beginner was unchanged, making it harder than Ciar Normal now.
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    Nearly wrote: »
    I also found that Ciar beginner was unchanged, making it harder than Ciar Normal now.

But that... I... It doesn't make... What??? If Ciar beginner was unchanged and easier than Normal and Normal made harder then how can.... What???
    SylviaWolfe
  • BlortadBlortad
    edited June 27, 2017
    Arjune wrote: »
    it wasn't an oversight.... they purposefully left out all special versions of dungeons from the revamp.... unless you want to tackle the updated dungeons on RP characters during generation quests :P

... what? no duh mainstream dungeons are unchanged, i never even once said that mainstream dungeons should have been changed too or that those dungeons not getting a change was the oversight, why did u automatically assume I was making a blanket statement about all special dungeons when I said siren spesifically? there is no reason at all why siren should not have been upgraded as well, so yes, siren remaining the same is, in fact, oversight
    Greta