Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New support puppets!

Comments

• EmerisEmeris
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
    Some of those new puppets are pretty cute!
    I wish they had a baby thunder dragon puppet too though.
  • AwwPicklesAwwPickles
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    edited June 24, 2017
    Pickles can see it now, Abysmal drop rates with useless dyes and junk for filler.

Also,
    Buffalos wrote: »
    Hopefully the puppets are dyeable, cause that flying fox thingy would be freaking adorable in some pastel colors.

* 신규 플라잉/서포트 퍼핏의 일부 파트는 염색이 가능합니다.

The puppets parts can be dyed.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    AwwPickles wrote: »
    Pickles can see it now, Abysmal drop rates with useless dyes and junk for filler.

Also,
    Buffalos wrote: »
    Hopefully the puppets are dyeable, cause that flying fox thingy would be freaking adorable in some pastel colors.

* 신규 플라잉/서포트 퍼핏의 일부 파트는 염색이 가능합니다.

The puppets parts can be dyed.

Yep mentioned that. Also linked to the translated page. ^_^
  • NamiriNamiri
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,700
    Gaea wrote: »
    I just hope they make the drop rates reasonable. Sigh...

I think it's practically guaranteed that the rates will be absolutely terrible. At least given their past track record with the majority of gachas they've released over the years.

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Namiri wrote: »

I think it's practically guaranteed that the rates will be absolutely terrible. At least given their past track record with the majority of gachas they've released over the years.

Why can't they just sell them for 20 bucks each.
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115

Then people would complain that it costs 20000 NX and compare it to fashion bags (which includes the clothing, gloves, shoes and hat) that costs only 3900 NX.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Does it replace commerce imp? That's the only selling point for 4 me. I whip out my yui's only when I commerce.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Aeolys wrote: »

Then people would complain that it costs 20000 NX and compare it to fashion bags (which includes the clothing, gloves, shoes and hat) that costs only 3900 NX.

Yeah but, when we spend potentially 100's in gacha, some players don't even get it and thus wasted money. Wouldn't it make more sense for everyone to be able to own one at 20 bucks times lets says 3000 players, that's 60k per server. I imagine that the whales we have and the moderate spenders are only making half that per server for the game.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Aeolys wrote: »

I'd still buy. People who complain about this just never bought gachapons, and for the most part, usually NX.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    edited June 26, 2017
    Can we get confirmation on that from someone over in KR? Because if that's the case, poor Yui will have to put to pasture.

The timer is stated in the desc here:
    Nexon wrote:
    현실시간으로 하루 2시간 동안 서포트 기능을 활성화할 수 있으며, 매일 오전 7시 활성화 시간이 초기화됩니다.

Unless you mean the reforging. In which case, there's not confirmation however they would be utterly worthless compared to current standards of support puppets if they couldn't be reforged. Why not just get a belisha? They're probably cheaper than these are going to be if you want utility and don't mind 2 hours a day. I've seen them for around 1m. I bought one for 250k off housing like a week ago o:) these guys are sure to be 10-20m
  • TairikuTairiku
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,910
    I wonder how many versions of these puppets there'll be... It sounds too good to be true that all of them will be straight millennium, but does anyone know for sure? I assume there'll be a regular, support, and millennium support or support, millennium support versions. I'd love to be wrong though.

Please someone prove me wrong
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I like all of these support critters. =D
  • FinityFinity
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    Tairiku wrote: »
    I wonder how many versions of these puppets there'll be... It sounds too good to be true that all of them will be straight millennium, but does anyone know for sure? I assume there'll be a regular, support, and millennium support or support, millennium support versions. I'd love to be wrong though.

Please someone prove me wrong

You are right....there are 3 versions of each puppets. Regular, support, millennium support. Regular version is purely cosmetic and has no functions. Support version shows maps and which orbs to hit in dungeon/shadow mission, but has time limit of 2 hours. Millennium support versions works same as support ones but has no time limit. Every puppets can be dyed, reforged and enchanted. None of new support puppets has attack skills or talk function like collaboration ones.
  • RicciSantorumRicciSantorum
    Mabinogi Rep: 990
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://mabinogi.nexon.com/ItemShop/item_prob.asp?key=3D5AF0C256E5467CA5CE2202C715ECE2&edit-text=

3.85% rip... Oh well I guess I will just stick with my Yui.

I hope there aren't any new features and that these new puppets are basically reskins.
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    I'm surprised that there isn't a flying puppet that mocks the look of its owner or anyone it is set to copy.