Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Your Daily Fashion!

Comments

• ScavernScavern
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,615
    edited July 29, 2017
    Never been one for posting fashion or show-casing it somewhere, but I'll take that route for some humor. ♥
    Here's a casual look. :P

b587d05b9f2bd746af8cb2cacdb1a33f.png

Outfit: Millia's Exploration Outfit.
    Headpiece: Bat Hat.
    Shoes: Connous Leather Greaves [F].
    Gloves: Winter Princess Bracelet.
    Accessories: Twin blue beam swords at hip and Cait Sith [SAO] Wings.
    MugenaiYamiofnightLittleCeci
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    edited June 7, 2017
    My outfit for the day :o Other than the asymmetrical sleeves bothering me and the ruffles on the skirt, I quite like it. It goes quite well with the Nekone Wig too since it has stripes on the hair tie ~

TEpVmNv.jpg

Head: Nekone's Wig
    Outfit: Red Eye Strap Suit F
    Shoes: Lisbeth Boots
    Gloves: Red Eye Strap Bracelet F
    Wings: Wings of Tuan
    Accessory: Cylinder for RA Pose
    LittleCeciScavernKidyYamiofnight
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,265
    @Scavern BOSS a little late replying haha haha but welcome and its okay :D Love the look and the colors, I don't see that color blue-purple around often. :D

@Anemki Oh haha that's no problem :D It looks pretty nice with outfits, doesn't clip like my squirrel tail does sometimes haha. Oh nice congrats on the other tails and its a good movie :D I agree about the Eluned outfits, they're pretty awesome. I'm hoping they release more in the future, especially an Eluned Detective (F) since I really liked the male version more than the female one. The Urban I saw a preview of it someone posted and was super excited when I saw it was coming. It looks good in your colors, I'll have to post my version later. The only really good thing I gached out haha :D

@Chibisai Hello and loving the outfit. I saw you in Belvast and thought it was really cute how you paired the Nekone Wig with it, especially as you said it has stripes just like the skirt.

Hello! I actually wasn’t going to get the Sturdy Ox Armor (F) but then I saw how awesome someone’s armor came out and decided I wanted to see how mine would look in my colors. There’s no brown since only one part is cloth while the other two are metal. The gray design on the skirt is part of the metal so I left it as it was. I don’t have the other pieces so I used the Avelin Greaves and Fallen Fairy Gauntlets (F) which end up hidden by the sleeves. Still sporting the Pihne Wig haha and love using the new gestures for poses. Also got a picture with Milk who was dyeing the Count Cookie Suit with dyes from the Fantasia pets. <3

z30U8q9.png

HImYwNV.png

Outfit: Sturdy Ox Armor (F)
    Headpiece: Pihne Wig
    Shoes: Avelin Greaves
    Gloves: Fallen Fairy Gauntlets (F)
    Accessories: Fluffy Squirrel Tail
    KidyYamiofnightScavern
  • TabariTabari
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    Couldn't really think of anything original this time, just the Red Eye Strap set with wings, I'll go through my wardrobe when I tire of this set and try to make something.
    mabinogi_2017_06_12_002.jpg
    YamiofnightLittleCeci
  • ChattiChatti
    Mabinogi Rep: 825
    45f685ca377c7f95675d58135ea032e6.png

Keeping things sleek since coming back.
    YamiofnightLittleCeciScavern
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Tabari Its okay :D it still looks good haha I get that sometimes when I don't know what to wear and just throw stuff together.

@Anemki I'm actually little surprised it was in demand but expensive as it was. My friend assumed it wouldn't be that high since most pants outfits for females weren't as pricey as dresses. I just assume that any female outfit is gonna be x4 the amount of the male version. Also congrats, I think I'll wait till it gets re-released and drops little in price before attempting to get it again since it was pretty rare this time around. Can't wait to see the pictures and I was actually little surprised that the Cuirass wasn't as common as I expected with its second re-release, I didn't see too many for sale but I didn't try out that gach since I already had most outfits in it. The other place with the ships was working for awhile but I think after the 2nd release of the Samhain, they removed it so even Imp Saved wouldn't work. Kind of like Doki Doki Island. Boat still looks good as a background!

@Chatti Hello welcome and looking good! I haven't seen those boots used often so its nice to see them :D

Hello, its been couple days since I posted. Been so busy by time I get home, I just wanna check shops and go to sleep haha. This is actually an outfit I already posted before but I started wearing it again and took a picture with a friend so decided to post it again. Love it with the Flamenco Dancer Wig (F) and my Pink Twinkling Cupid Wings. My friend also has the Flowery Festival Dress (F) which looks gorgeous (one day I’ll get one haha lucky to get wig, not so lucky for dress).

kgXvQGw.png

3JSOLSe.png

Outfit: Juliet’s Dress
    Headpiece: Flamenco Dancer Wig (F)
    Shoes; N/A
    Gloves: China 7th Anniversary Ring
    Accessories: Pink Twinkling Cupid Wings
    Treep
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Anemki that's true, I think I've only seen 4 or 5 of them. Yeah I used to save my Imp to event places to make it faster but noticed that some of them after event ends either get erase or you can't go there anymore so it says you can't teleport there. Yeah I went there occasionally by accident when I forgot I had my imp saved there but the eventually it stopped working and yeah it's the pits, I really like the Laighlinne Ship inside area and the Scariest Little Ghost House. Haha that's true, not a sought after outfit for me so guess I didn't actively search for it.

You both look good and glad to see that the dressing room glitch works again (it didn't for awhile). The crossroads to TNN always looked nice, love seeing people take pictures there and congrats on mastering the new skill. I still need to go get it haha no rush besides for the title :)

Hello! Finally getting around to posting one of the Eluned outfits that I own. :D I actually posted it before when I gached it out but I hadn’t put together an outfit for it. I’ve always liked the male version (love the female one as well!) so I thrilled I got it. I already knew I was gonna dye it similar to the female version and love how it came out. I didn’t have the shoes to go with it so I used the Eluned Gym Teacher Sneakers (F) instead. Also decided to keep the Flamenco Dancer Wig (F) so I wore that haha. I haven’t wore my Pink Twinkling Devil Wings for awhile so I stuck those on and also took pictures with the hood up (been awhile since I saw my character’s real hair LOL).

zwBcEUg.png

gF3AklP.png

Outfit: Eluned Chillin’ Urban Outfit (F)
    Headpiece: Flamenco Dancer Wig (F)
    Shoes: Eluned Gym Teacher Sneakers (F)
    Gloves: Lady Waffle Cone Heart Ring
    Accessories: Pink Twinkling Devil Wings
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello! Here’s another Eluned outfit I just got recently. I had been putting off buying it because I thought I might gach it myself out of eweca (But with all the new gaches, I haven’t brought any eweca RIP) and I found it for a good price so I went ahead and grabbed it. I’m a huge fan of the male version so I was excited when I saw there was Eluned version of it being released. I got the Eluned Chillin’ Urban Shoes (F) so I wore them with this outfit. Love how it came out haha. I also got pictures with a friend who was cosplaying as Rowlet and also another fashionista who was too lazy to take pictures but wanted me to take a picture of him to post it (If he doesn’t want it up just note me and I’ll take it down). I think he looks good in the Eluned Tea Dress :D

o4g4nRo.png

oQRcduP.png

PccPSuk.png

Outfit: Eluned Royal Academy Gym Teacher Outfit (F)
    Headpiece: Patissiere Wig (F)
    Shoes: Eluned Chillin’ Urban Shoes (F)
    YamiofnightTreep
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello! I was excited for a free outfit and wig during the Stamp Rally Event but didn’t think I’d like them alot that I’d take a ton of pictures (Can see more on my Tumblr) LOL. Love the Witch-in-Training Wig (F), I know there’s already a couple wigs with pigtails and a hat (or accessory) but I really like the design of this one. I didn’t really like the hat that came with the Red Eye Strap Set or the Boots so I switched them up. I just got the Eluned Afternoon Tea Boots (F) but I wasn’t sure what to wear them with. They actually weren’t too long for this outfit like some of my other boots or short and the grey laces (undyeable) I thought matched with the chain on this outfit. Love the Red Eye Strap Bracelet (F) (sorry Males don’t get their own glove version :C ). The outfit it self is uh LOL interesting, kind of a witchy design I think which is kind of cool. I also snapped some picture with friends who I was hanging out with :D

vehnGej.png

Jy9YxZD.png

2N9Ukky.png

Outfit: Red Eye Strap Suit (F)
    Headpiece: Witch-in-Training Wig (F)
    Shoes: Eluned Afternoon Tea Boots (F)
    Gloves: Red Eye Strap Bracelet (F)
    Yamiofnight
  • YamiofnightYamiofnight
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    So many cool neat outfits and colors since last I posted. It's always a brilliant source of inspiration to browse through these.
    I'm sorry to not have anything posted in a while, but I guess two jobs does that.

This outfit doesn't have much to it, but I don't think it needs to. I fell in love with Enn's outfit the moment I saw it when Korea implemented Momento. I'm very excited to have the outfit now. The Moonlight wings definitely help. Both were gifted to me by a close friend. :)
    spirit_yami_on_the_moon_by_mizu_no_kage-dbefwyn.jpg

TreepKitsuyashaLittleCeci
  • GiegueGiegue
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,975
    I posted on another daily fashion thread a few months back but I suppose there's no harm sharing her here too~
    pG8JrCY.png
    I've been wearing this Cores Thief Outfit since the dawn of Mabinogi. I'm super attached to it as much as it's a pre-beta modeled outfit and looks like garbage compared to newer stuff. I feel it's always gone well with the thief shoes, and my 1 weird glove. Back on Eu I used to wear an ordinary headband, but when I joined NA there was a pet event going on and I got these super cute cat ears and I've had them on ever since.
    Sometimes I might even rebirth male...
    (Friend on the Left, Me on the Right)
    i4BEoaZ.png
    I really like the simplicity of my Male outfit, I'm not much of a Fashionogi player since I spend a lot more time transformed into monsters while AFK, I don't have a lot of clothing but I love the stuff I have. Don't mind the layout of the screenshots, they were for something else.

I also really like that Barrel. Can you tell?
    LittleCeci
  • TreepTreep
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,930
    Yay Rowlet picture ♥ and everyone so beautiful :D
    LittleCeci
  • SheraShera
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,760
    DDlT81NU0AAOTHR.jpg:large
    I'M BACK
    Though this time with a intense screenshot edit because I haven't had chill ever

This dress doesn't get enough love
    YamiofnightLittleCeciTreepBleuieNifanity
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    edited July 3, 2017
    @Yamiofnight Yay :D I'm glad to hear that this place is a source of inspiration when browsing and I feel the same. Its okay, I've been bit busy myself :D The outfit is pretty, congrats on getting it and the moonlight wings! Love that the blues and whites are matching :D

@Giegue Hello and welcome! I'm assuming you mean the one that's in general, that was started by a different person who saw my thread in the Mari section. I saw your outfit there as well and that's no problem :) A couple people who posted here also posted there as well. I haven't seen that outfit used in forever, its nice to see that the old outfits are still loved. Those jeans are probably one of my favorites that males have, excited to see the new ones that are currently in KR right now. Its okay :D thank you for sharing your outfits with us and nothing wrong with liking a certain chair. I have a few favorites myself haha :D

@Treep <3 Thank you Tree, you're handsome too :D

@Shera yayyy glad to see you're back and LOL its funny you say that, gonna post my elf wedding dress next time I post. :D I'm little surprise I don't see it more often, its really cute and the editing you did looks awesome :D

@Anemki I can tell tell you put alot of work into your pictures and the backgrounds. They're really well done and look amazing. I usually crop mine so you don't see much of the backgrounds in them and they're usually in the same places. I do wish some of the event places would still be accessible even if the event isn't. :) Can't wait to see the new pictures you got!

Hello! I usually don’t have outfits that are made with the Shiny Material (Few to name that I actually do own but haven’t used are Mini Leather Dress, Ring-Type Mini Leather Dress, Chic Suit, Halloween Frankenstein, etc) because my colors come up different on them. Even when I use the same dye code, sometimes they come out different from other things like some of my boots (tried to use Barba Blizzard Boots with this outfit but it came out completely different shade from the picture RIP). So just alot more work and usually doesn’t match with the normal fabric stuff I have so I avoid them. On other hand if you use darker colors like black or dark blue or red, usually matches that you can’t tell its shiny. Could just be me though RIP but anyway my bestest friend Milk <3 gave this to me, I had it before when I first started playing but since I started aging to 17-20, it didn’t look as nice on older characters so I sold it. I like how it looks on younger characters so wearing it again haha. I actually don’t have any shiny brown boots (I tried to dye them all pink RIP they came out in varying shades) and I didn’t want to use the boots that came with the set if I could help it so I dragged out the Frankenstein boots I have. They came out little darker but they kind of reminded me of rain boots. Also not sure if I used this umbrella before, Jelly Lollipop Umbrella that came from the gach with the Afternoon Tea Stuff (not the Eluned) so thought I’d take it out and jump in the rain haha.

85pWvmo.png

N7vTzNq.png

wqZUC5y.png

Outfit: Vanalen Rain Slicker (F)
    Shoes: Halloween Frankenstein Heels
    Accessories: Pink Diamond Wings, Jelly Lollipop Umbrella
    Yamiofnight
  • TotonoTotono
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,690
    edited July 4, 2017
    Here's a picture of my Hubby and I ;3

Black kitty + White kitty. <3

xFWpg1o.jpg

YamiofnightLittleCeci
  • MeyMey
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
    Hello friends! Long time, no post! ; u;
    I just wanted to share my festive outfit of today, since it's Independence Day!

5546tv.jpg
    Headgear: Sweet Ribbon Starlet Wig
    Outfit: Night Witch Dress
    Shoes: Good Morning Shoes
    Accessory: White Cupid Wings

After gathering all these blues and reds from those dye pets, I figured I could make a new 4th of July outfit this year! and below you can see my last year's look~

28jjxvc.jpg

I hope you all have a wonderful day, and stay safe!
    s44bpv.jpg
    KitsuyashaLittleCeciYamiofnight
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited July 5, 2017
    This thread needs moar suits. So let me throw one into the mix.

going%20on%20a%20date.png
    First Date?
    Head: Single strand flower
    Body: Xiolian formal suit
    Shoes: Xiolian formal shoes
    Hand: Thumbs up white gloves
    Equip: flower bouquet
    LittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    edited July 7, 2017
    @Totono Hello again :D Very cute kitties you both are!

@Mey Hello welcome back again :D Love how you dyed the Night Witch Dress, super cute and love the theme. :D Little late but happy 4th of July! Also your outfit last year is super cute too :D

@Rhey Hello and welcome D: Your picture went missing but I saw it a couple days ago and it looked pretty awesome. Don't see that outfit much anymore and unfortunately don't have too many guys posting here anymore so its nice when new faces post especially guys! Hope that date went well :D

Hello! I actually used this dress before but thought I’d use it again since I got these wings (which were a gift for a friend). I wanted to take some pictures first in case someone wanted to see how they look. They’re the Tiny Yellow Fallen Angel Wings. I actually only seen a couple and I never seen the big ones in game. They’re pretty neat, I like the coloring. Usually I don’t go all pink but this dress only has one part dyeable so thought I’d make an exception. First time using the Bohemian Shoes (F) (dyed them to match LOL) and the Adonis Hat (F). Also love how the Tribal Bird Bracelet is one of the bracelets that actually don't get hidden by sleeves and go over them. Thought it be fitting to take a picture in Longa Desert too haha.

u7a5I8o.png

t2Mj4RS.png

Outfit: Traditional Elf Wedding Dress (F)
    Headpiece: Adonis Hat (F)
    Shoes: Bohemian Shoes (F)
    Gloves: Tribal Bird Bracelet
    Accessories: Tiny Yellow Fallen Angel Wings
    Yamiofnight
  • SheraShera
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,760
    @LittleCeci yeeeeesss elf wedding dress represeeennnt~

tumblr_osqt4nlHM51spfpmfo1_1280.jpg
    This one is actually my default go-to outfit (and the one I draw her in) and I just scored the hair of my DREAMS so figured I'd make another post

This one is Laigh support bracelets, Laigh metal heel greaves, and lance mythril armor~
    LittleCeciYamiofnight
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Shera Thank you :D Loving the Lance Mythril Armor, I keep meaning to pick one up (eventually). Love the colors you use with it and congrats on the hair! :D

Hello! This is probably my last outfit with my original face before I changed it (with coupons from beauty gach). It was weird at first because I been so used to my face haha. i’m excited to show what my new face looks like with my next outfit. Thank you to Milk for giving me the coupons <3 I went kind of on a pants binge when I couldn’t get the Eluned Mortello LOL and found this Odran Outfit for a good price (It was in the same gach so it dropped in price). It was a little difficult to dye because the main part was kind of a gradient and it came out kind of purple. Even tho in the preview, it looked right haha. I know its kind of weird to use wings when the outfit already comes with a cape LOL but I kind of liked matching browns on the wings and Odran Outfit. I didn’t want to use the set gloves and I don’t think I had the boots haha. Its been awhile since I wore Starlet Circle Boots (F) and thought the Mysterious Gloves looked nice with it.

Jp6BOmP.png

i0KtP71.png

Outfit: Odran Outfit
    Shoes: Starlet Circle Boots (F)
    Gloves: Mysterious Gloves
    Accessories: Pink Diamond Wings
    Yamiofnight