Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

❀✎❤ Milky Mew ❤✐❀

Comments

• NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    edited June 12, 2017
    Are you still taking gold bribes? I lurked your post since it got made and wanted to make a commission and all, so now I took the opportunity.

I would like to commission a "dakimakura"-style full-body full-color drawing. That would mean I would need a drawing "at least 1,417 x 4,251 pixels (larger the better quality) and 120 and above dpi (dots per inch)" as custom-made dakimakura websites require for this kind of things. Always if you accept my commission to go on a super-personal printed item. If it's ok for you, I'll make a proper commission post.
  • LukaChanLukaChan
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,305
    Vania wrote: »
    Wowww I love it!! Can't wait for the finished piece :D

I'll arrange for a payment to you through the server exchange thread :) What's your ign?

sweetluka123
    and i'm so glad you like it >^< ♥
  • LukaChanLukaChan
    NekoLily wrote: »
    Are you still taking gold bribes? I lurked your post since it got made and wanted to make a commission and all, so now I took the opportunity.

I would like to commission a "dakimakura"-style full-body full-color drawing. That would mean I would need a drawing "at least 1,417 x 4,251 pixels (larger the better quality) and 120 and above dpi (dots per inch)" as custom-made dakimakura websites require for this kind of things. Always if you accept my commission to go on a super-personal printed item. If it's ok for you, I'll make a proper commission post.

Whats your gold bribe? also.... it depends on the site because I know some sites will continue to reproduce that art on pillows after you submit it to them.... and I dont want that...x Ax ?
  • VaniaVania
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,065
    Well the gold should be coming soon via that gold transfer thread (the person needs to make a bit more gold in Ruairi before we can transfer >.<). Will the color art be completed soon? :)
  • RiiRii
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    Omg I want to order a chibi or two but I dont get paid til next week ;-;
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
    edited February 9, 2022
    /
  • LukaChanLukaChan
    Well the gold should be coming soon via that gold transfer thread (the person needs to make a bit more gold in Ruairi before we can transfer >.<). Will the color art be completed soon? :)

; w; i will be working on them around wensday next week because im out of town - ; A;
  • LukaChanLukaChan
    IVUtopia wrote: »
    I'd like to order a fullbody but I'd like to bribe with gold. ; v ; What're your prices regarding that?

5 mill normally but depends on the character ; O; like how detailed it is
  • LukaChanLukaChan
    Rii wrote: »
    Omg I want to order a chibi or two but I dont get paid til next week ;-;

dw dw ♥ theres no rush <3 ; v; ! my shop will stay open for a long time >:OO
  • LukaChanLukaChan
    bump im back from vacation ;w; i will be catching up on commissions within the next few days
    NekoLily
  • LukaChanLukaChan
    i'll be taking NX now too ♥
  • LukaChanLukaChan
    Enlise wrote: »
    Wait I'm confused... 1-2m for a full body?

_c___enlise_angel_by_sweetluka123-dbfgjhn.png
    Art for Enlise ♥ finished commission ; v; !!!
    BravelatiosAavaNekoLilyVaniaOkamixdimsumAellCaterex
  • BravelatiosBravelatios
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,410
    That is so pretty LukaChan :O
    LukaChan
  • LukaChanLukaChan
    That is so pretty LukaChan :O

aww thank chu ; w; it took like 5-6 hrs ; W; I'm glad u like it
    Bravelatios
  • LukaChanLukaChan
    a_butterflys_wish__c__by_sweetluka123-dbgbq8v.png

Finished chibi art for a friend on mabi Commission / RLC
    OkamixdimsumBravelatiosAellCaterex
  • VaniaVania
    Hi!! The payment should be in your mailbox per the server transfer thread. Hope to see the final product soon!!
    LukaChan
  • LukaChanLukaChan
    edited July 29, 2017
    im almost done with ur art ♥
  • LukaChanLukaChan
    edited July 29, 2017
    Hi!! The payment should be in your mailbox per the server transfer thread. Hope to see the final product soon!!

blue_fairy__c__by_sweetluka123-dbi6099.png
    http://sweetluka123.deviantart.com/art/Blue-Fairy-C-695641293
    Heres the finished artsu I hope you like it !!!! sorry for the wait !! O vO she was super fun to color so cute
    Bravelatios
  • LukaChanLukaChan

Here is your finished art : blue_fairy__c__by_sweetluka123-dbi6099.png

Hope you like it !! she was so cute and fun to draw and color / > V<
    Link: http://sweetluka123.deviantart.com/art/Blue-Fairy-C-695641293?ga_submit_new=10:1501382618&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1&ga_recent=1
  • VaniaVania
    Thanks so much!!! I love it <3 Let me know when you're free for another commission hehe
    LukaChan