Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Memento Weekend Giveaway Event!

Comments

• VlaidnessVlaidness
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    My point in my initial statement was simply that if you do not like the way things in this game are going, then you can either keep playing the game and deal with the status quo of Mabinogi, or find a different game, my suggestion was to consider FFXIV. Not telling you what to do, only making a suggestion.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited June 25, 2017
    You're going to need a level up event for Giant Revamp at least. Half price off Elites and Heros. 2x AP. Shared rewards on accounts. The fact that one has to actively SEARCH for giants for Mirror Witch is proof enough that their population is extremely small.

Whats this giant buff yall keep talking about? Don't they already tank 1's on Raid dragons with a shield? I've seen a giant solo Green+Yellow+Red dragon back to back when summoning urn was a thing. :*
  • VlaidnessVlaidness
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Liyeta wrote: »
    such much sarcasm you could bake a cake.

Your entire post was funny. I also put about 3k hours on mabi. And enjoyed my time until the end, but I'm not going to repeat my earlier post. FFXIV isn't gender locked, isn't role locked either. Any character, similar to mabinogi, can switch to a different class at any time. The combat is more group involved than mabinogi, feels more rewarding, and there aren't crap cash grab gachas.

It's as I already said, if you have friends here, or you're enjoying yourself then by all means disregard my suggestion.

Alternatively, take me up on the suggestion to pick up a game that's more involving, with better graphics, a more in depth combat system, and a company that actually listened to their player base.

I actually don't even know why you implied my purchasing (or lack thereof) of gachapons had any bearing, but gee that sounds like some swell advice.
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    edited June 26, 2017
    It seems easy to throw the main point of a thread away from the main point itself in these forums.
  • SkaidrojumiSkaidrojumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,620
    You're allowed to gripe, it's basically what these forums are for.

From a business standpoint, I'm guessing Nexon saw less interest in the new dungeon than they expected. So they created a giveaway event to encourage people to at least try out the dungeon.

Your odds are low of winning obviously, but if you're logging on anyways or running those dungeons then its only a bonus for you. If you're like me, you read that announcement once and then googled tiny baby animals cuz that's more interesting.
    SylviaWolfe
  • TatsugiTatsugi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,760
    Whats really odd is that I think there are 90 winners for the dungeon event, 10 for each difficulty and mission type, not to mention 10 other random winners just logging in.

Doesn't that mean 100 people win?

Thats how I took the reward grid posting..
  • MoonkaMoonka
    Mabinogi Rep: 730
    my question is why is someone who isn't playing this game commenting on our forums trying to tell us what to do

exit the tab, stranger.
    GretaAeolys
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Moonka wrote: »
    my question is why is someone who isn't playing this game commenting on our forums trying to tell us what to do

exit the tab, stranger.

Yup, agreed. I already pointed this out to some of them, but you said it even better :D
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Greta wrote: »
    Lately i'm seeing too much silly complains in forums for this game. What's going on? Edgy kids are having too much free time because summer break just started for them now?

?? It's always been like this sadly. Wish they kept all the forums they had when Mabinogi first started. It would show a massive history of such..archived. I'm not sure if it got better or worse....it's probably about the same as it was years back? Just under the sheets maybe? idk.