Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

More homestead herb variety suggestion

KarlSupremeKarlSupreme
Mabinogi Rep: 450
in Feedback and Suggestions
My thoughts going into this suggestion is why hasn't Nexon/DevCat added more kinds of herb patches you could place on our homesteads? maybe no one has asked, or had asked but the coders/GMs/other staff were busy handling other stuff to respond at the time...

Anyways, there are at least three or four herbs that I would like to see added to the homestead items.
*Mandrakes
*Antidote Herbs
*White Herbs
*Poison Herbs

Mandrakes would be nice to unlock at lvl 11 of the homestead and the antidote/poison herbs at lvl 12 of the homestead. Do any of you fine folks agree, or have better ideas for this?
NegumikoTaffytaRaishiiWolfandWolfSiodhan

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    would be nice to have these herbs in homesteads. I am still holding a empty space in my herb garden hoping they will give us this kind of update.
  • FalcondaeFalcondae
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    I do recall this was brought up a very long while ago, and the devs said they wanted to prevent a homestead to become a go-to-for-everything place. If you think about it, it would render certain areas useless where these plants can be usually found.

If you do need a solid resource for those herbs though, there are several places they can be obtained outside of dungeons.

Mandrakes and Poison Herbs can be synthesized while White Herbs can be gathered from Polar Hornets in Silva Forest. Antidotes, as well as all herbs, can be found via exploration in the Solea Caves and Connous Underground Caves. Antidote Herbs can also be obtained via Rafting: 3 stars for 5 herbs / 6 stars for 10 herbs.

If you have Brown Pine Mushrooms from leveling Mushroom Gathering, you can feed those to the deer in Corrib Valley to also get various herbs in return.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I SUPPORT THIS!
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    4 Leaf Clover Patches would be nice, too.

I would like to be able to add Mushrooms to our homesteads, too.
    Negumiko
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Iyasenu wrote: »

the best thing about mushroom patches in homesteads would be being able to harvest mushrooms during the day. not every player has the time or wants to wait for it to be night in game just to harvest mushrooms.
    TaffytaWolfandWolf
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Negumiko wrote: »

the best thing about mushroom patches in homesteads would be being able to harvest mushrooms during the day. not every player has the time or wants to wait for it to be night in game just to harvest mushrooms.

The only problem with that would be that they program it with the 8pm-4am spawn time anyway.
  • YangKoeteYangKoete
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,175
    At least let us have a patch of 5 Hazelnut Mushrooms so we don't need to go to Dugald every single time...
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    I agree. As long as we get to create these with the things themselves, for instance a poison herb patch with poison herbs and a mushroom patch with mushrooms of the respective kind, this would make homesteads way more useful. Not like herbalism, potion making and mushroom gathering are used for much anyway.
  • NegumikoNegumiko

Leinei wrote: »
    Negumiko wrote: »

The only problem with that would be that they program it with the 8pm-4am spawn time anyway.

if they made mushroom patches like herb patches in homesteads the amount we could harvest would be very limited anyway so I see no point in setting a time limit for the patches in our homesteads. even if nexon only made them available to harvest at night it would still be save a lot of time to just go to our homesteads to harvest them at night if we are far away from Dugald or Karu.