Check out the patch notes for the September 10th update, Campfire Spirit: https://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/23685
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Wouldn't it be better if…

LiyetaLiyeta
Mabinogi Rep: 6,060
edited June 27, 2017 in General Chat
Event:
1. Monster dodge event:
- spawn at a set time every 36 minute, for example every 6 am in game.
- instead of just buggle, give bravado box if player reach 1 minute and add an extra box for every extra 1 minute.

2. Momento bonus time event
- reward given automatically every hour of player log in.
- make the reward untradeable to minimalize botting issue

3. Weekend giveaway event:
- give us something or not give us something. Making people run something and still shoving rng to people face is not really a pleasant experience.

Gacha:
Most people just care about original enn set and the full wing. Throwing butchered wing and butchered enn set in there doesn't really encourage people to buy gacha, in fact im staying away from it just because of that reason.

GretaBlissfulkillbadnewsbarrettGoldtiger01BroochKimberlyAeolysCrimsọnRadiant Dawn

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 45,965
    edited June 27, 2017
    Monster Dodge Event = Fail. Not a single transformation medal so far and you can only keep one title with you.
    Memento Bonus Time Event = Cool rewards, but yeah i agree that it's easily exploitable.
    Weekend Giveaway Event = Don't care, because my luck at contests and giveaways always sucked lol.
    Mystic Memory Box Gacha = Huge fail, honestly wings are ugly and all these toilets and room like chairs are also stupid looking in my opinion. Only good thing is probably Cross Echo Dress and Enn's Wig.
  • AlmostNotsuperAlmostNotsuper
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,955
    edited June 27, 2017
    Greta wrote: »
    Monster Dodge Event = Fail. Not a single transformation medal so far and you can only keep one title with you.
    Memento Bonus Time Event = Cool rewards, but yeah i agree that it's easily exploitable.
    Weekend Giveaway Event = Don't care, because my luck at contests and giveaways always sucked lol.
    Mystic Memory Box Gacha = Huge fail, honestly wings are ugly and all these toilets and room like chairs are also stupid looking in my opinion. Only good thing is probably Cross Echo Dress and Enn's Wig.

You take that back.
    Fweep
  • LiyetaLiyeta
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,060
    edited June 27, 2017
    Pfft. Yea
    I can't start my day properly without sitting on one.
    Also all the world changing and reality shattering thoughts that come with it.
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,935
    Liyeta wrote: »
    Pfft. Yea
    I can't start my day properly without sitting on one.
    Also all the world changing and reality shattering thoughts that come with it.
    That's why they call it...the porcelain throne!

• PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,055
    To be honest, this time around I wanted the "room" chairs and got the one I wanted on my second stack. Didn't give a flip about the wings. I'm pretty much stuck on butterfly wings for life.

If anything, it seems the gacha is dropping things well enough, and that the prices in the "coin" shop are overblown precisely because the drop rate is decent. It simply doesn't seem to match the odds.

And I'll get the Enn dress eventually if I really want it. There seem to be enough to go around on the server.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,060

Heeey, don't be talking crap about my toilets! This was the only thing that didn't make the gacha a total FLUSH.tumblr_nq2fs5Dnwr1temrk8o1_500.gif

BlissfulkillAeolysFweep
  • FarseerarentaFarseerarenta
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,085
    edited June 28, 2017
    Xiokun wrote: »

Heeey, don't be talking crap about my toilets! This was the only thing that didn't make the gacha a total FLUSH.tumblr_nq2fs5Dnwr1temrk8o1_500.gif
    those puns....
    giphy.gif
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,940
    Xiokun wrote: »

Damn, nice puns. You're on a roll. A toilet roll that is!
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    edited June 28, 2017
    Thinking of a pun to follow up this trend is making me feel a bit pooped.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 49,955
    Urinal trouble for all these stupid puns.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,060
    Damn, nice puns. You're on a roll. A toilet roll that is!

If I'm on a toilet roll then I think I ran out of paper. I'm on a brain fart on puns now.
    I'm done. :D :D :D :D :D :D
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,030

4487256-0445859083-38551.gif
    pawcalypse
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 49,955
    Rhey wrote: »
    4487256-0445859083-38551.gif

lol. XD
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,305
    I like where the thread is going.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,940
    Gaea wrote: »

Better than hearing you Bladder on about unimportant issues.
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,305
    Gaea wrote: »

Better than hearing you Bladder on about unimportant issues.

I'm trying to think up of a pun but mind is constipated.