Check out the patch notes for the September 10th update, Campfire Spirit: https://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/23685
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Please being back crystal deer!

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 49,955
Posts: 7,605
Member
edited June 28, 2017 in Feedback and Suggestions
Pleeeeeeeeeease? I need one really bad. Plus I know a lot of other players that would love to see it return in the shop.

http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Crystal_Deer
00Axv-f2005965-59e4-48e3-93f3-4ceba101bf43.png
00Awx-d9ae3225-69c9-4c6b-b8fe-3966b9eba7a7.JPG

As you can see it's been a couple years since it's last release. Please bring it back. Please oh please?

latest?cb=20150812174610

Gaea of Ruairi.
FaybalSherriClovis15mochibiNinzerker

Comments

  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 45,965
    Posts: 6,825
    Member
    edited June 25, 2017
    Support. I want Crystal Deer too, but i'm not planning to pay 20-30m gold for greedy players. Instead, i would buy it from Web Shop for more reasonable price.
    Ataraxiz
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 49,955
    Posts: 7,605
    Member
    edited June 26, 2017
    Greta wrote: »
    Support. I want Crystal Deer too, but i'm not planning to pay 20-30m gold for greedy players. Instead, i would buy it from Web Shop for more reasonable price.

    We need more votes for this. Whoever is voting against this already has what they need and wants to remain special. :|
    GretaSherri
  • ParadoxLostParadoxLost
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    Posts: 108
    Member
    Support. Tho with the whole elf thing I doubt they will ever make it free again lol
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 45,965
    Posts: 6,825
    Member
    edited June 27, 2017
    We still getting more "Nah." than "YES". Can someone who voted against this explain why they don't want it...?
    ZeoSherri
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    Posts: 521
    Member
    I have two Crystal Deers currently at level 200 yet I still support this because stuffs being re-released are always good.

    Though I am not really sure why anyone would vote against this as well...
    Greta
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,940
    Posts: 2,759
    Member
    Greta wrote: »
    We still getting more "Nah." than "YES". Can someone who voted against this explain why they don't want it...?

    The whole hide function of crystal deer plus mounted archery (Elves) supposedly makes Phantasm much easier.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 45,965
    Posts: 6,825
    Member
    edited June 27, 2017
    Greta wrote: »
    We still getting more "Nah." than "YES". Can someone who voted against this explain why they don't want it...?

    The whole hide function of crystal deer plus mounted archery (Elves) supposedly makes Phantasm much easier.

    That's the point. If everyone gets who wants it then everyone can feel more equal this way.
    People like me who doesn't have but wants Crystal Deer are only left at staring to players mounting them and they can happily hide in sticky situations... I can only use Crisis Escape and hope for best there... >_>
  • ParadoxLostParadoxLost
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    Posts: 108
    Member
    Greta wrote: »
    We still getting more "Nah." than "YES". Can someone who voted against this explain why they don't want it...?

    The whole hide function of crystal deer plus mounted archery (Elves) supposedly makes Phantasm much easier.

    That's kinda the elves whole thing, getting in, attacking, getting out before you get squished. Giants have huge amounts of def/prot. Humans have final hit. Elves get hide and archery.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 49,955
    Posts: 7,605
    Member
    edited June 27, 2017
    I think there are some individuals that don't want others to have the phantasm breaker title. It doesn't matter if you have fh, that only goes so far.
    Sherri
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 45,965
    Posts: 6,825
    Member
    edited June 27, 2017
    FH is not the best way there since you can still get hit by multiple enemies and die asap. Giants could lance charge through everything, but of course they might get multiple aggro from monsters as well. That's why Giant/Human users need this pet so badly, because Elves can have double hide with that pet, which sounds extremely unfair from my perspective.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 49,955
    Posts: 7,605
    Member
    Greta wrote: »
    FH is not the best way there since you can still get hit by multiple enemies and die asap. Giants could lance charge through everything, but of course they might get multiple aggro from monsters as well. That's why Giant/Human users need this pet so badly, because Elves can have double hide with that pet, which sounds extremely unfair from my perspective.

    I agree. There is definitely an imbalance happening here.

    Subsequently, I have removed the poll. I dare the douche bags who thwarted the poll to come forward and tell us why they don't want crystal deer making a return. Pretty sure the reasons would be selfish and egotistical.
    GretaSherri
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,940
    Posts: 2,759
    Member
    edited June 27, 2017
    Greta wrote: »
    We still getting more "Nah." than "YES". Can someone who voted against this explain why they don't want it...?

    The whole hide function of crystal deer plus mounted archery (Elves) supposedly makes Phantasm much easier.

    That's kinda the elves whole thing, getting in, attacking, getting out before you get squished. Giants have huge amounts of def/prot. Humans have final hit. Elves get hide and archery.

    Statistical defense really means nothing when mobs do far too much damage, and multiaggro makes the Defense skill used up before being hit with a salvo of devastating attacks. That being said, I wasn't advocating that it wouldn't be released, but relaying the perceived reason for why people say no.

    I can't say I agree with that view. Crystal deers are pretty handy in many ways, and giants can use lances to a lesser but just as safe effect, apparently, as well as humans.
    Gaea wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    FH is not the best way there since you can still get hit by multiple enemies and die asap. Giants could lance charge through everything, but of course they might get multiple aggro from monsters as well. That's why Giant/Human users need this pet so badly, because Elves can have double hide with that pet, which sounds extremely unfair from my perspective.

    I agree. There is definitely an imbalance happening here.

    Subsequently, I have removed the poll. I dare the douche bags who thwarted the poll to come forward and tell us why they don't want crystal deer making a return. Pretty sure the reasons would be selfish and egotistical.

    I honestly can't think of any other reason they wouldn't want to, besides phantasm and pay2win claims.
  • FalcondaeFalcondae
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    Posts: 158
    Member
    Gaea wrote: »
    Subsequently, I have removed the poll. I dare the douche bags who thwarted the poll to come forward and tell us why they don't want crystal deer making a return. Pretty sure the reasons would be selfish and egotistical.
    You want to know why some people don't reply or post reasons, especially towards you? It's because of these unnecessary name-calling\acts of aggression when people do not agree with you. Not only does it make your reasoning sound so petty, but also childish. That being said, I have my reasons for wanting to keep it limited.

    Selfish? Probably not so much, but that's just my personal opinion. Do you need to know exactly why that if I didn't say, you'd die? I'd call that being too nosy.

    Again, my personal opinion.
    KagaCarlize
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 49,955
    Posts: 7,605
    Member
    edited June 27, 2017
    Falcondae wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    Subsequently, I have removed the poll. I dare the douche bags who thwarted the poll to come forward and tell us why they don't want crystal deer making a return. Pretty sure the reasons would be selfish and egotistical.
    You want to know why some people don't reply or post reasons, especially towards you? It's because of these unnecessary name-calling\acts of aggression when people do not agree with you. Not only does it make your reasoning sound so petty, but also childish. That being said, I have my reasons for wanting to keep it limited.

    Selfish? Probably not so much, but that's just my personal opinion. Do you need to know exactly why that if I didn't say, you'd die? I'd call that being too nosy.

    Again, my personal opinion.

    Oooooo a response, and there we go. You could of just kept silent, but you fell for the bait and took personal offense to what I said. Now everyone knows it was you (and probably a bunch of your alts). ^_^

    You can have your special secret opinion, that's fine. Just fine and dandy. I apologize for indirectly calling you a douche bag. lol.

    ua2in1d.gif
    GretaSherri
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 45,965
    Posts: 6,825
    Member
    edited June 27, 2017
    Well that was cringe. Just because you have personal grudge on OP, it doesn't mean that others have to suffer for not having something just because OP suggested it. If i could i would vouch for this suggestion at least x10 times because some people (like me) need this pet really badly.
    CrimsọnSherri
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 49,955
    Posts: 7,605
    Member
    edited June 27, 2017
    Greta wrote: »
    Well that was cringe. Just because you have personal grudge on OP, it doesn't mean that others have to suffer for not having something just because OP suggested it. If i could i would vouch for this suggestion at least x10 times because some people (like me) need this pet really badly.

    I think I know what Fal's reasons are. Does anyone know if they have the phantasm breaker title? Because if they do, that explains a lot.

    Anyway we do need this badly. Please NA, you can even charge 20 bucks for the return of this pet. Just no gacha, please for the love of god. I'll even buy TWO of them!
  • KagaKaga
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,960
    Posts: 610
    Member
    edited June 29, 2017
    @Falcondae already pointed out what most probably are thinking and I doubt it's because people are selfish.. I for one could care less if someone gets the title after almost a year since the update. (Aka not even relevant anymore)

    The phantasm breaker title hype died 10 months ago anyways.

    No one gives a s**t who gets it now.

    you think nexon cares about your silly poll?

    Lmao

    GretaCarlize
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 45,965
    Posts: 6,825
    Member
    Mabinogi elitists what can i say ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • MirralChanMirralChan
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,235
    Posts: 72
    Member
    Definitely support this! I have been wanting one for a long time but people want to much for them when ever i see them for sale :(
    GretaSherri
  • GiegueGiegue
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,495
    Posts: 204
    Member
    Would be nice to see the return of several pets in general

    and not in a gachapon for the love of christ.
    gaen12Sherri