Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Why we need 2 be able to equip 0/0 & Expired items

Comments

• TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Style tab for weapons would eliminate weapon scrolls :^)
  • AlmostNotsuperAlmostNotsuper
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,240
    TNinja wrote: »

What's wrong with weapon appearance scrolls? The only thing I can think of is the lack of availability.

I think it'd be neat if there were a generic weapon appearance scroll available in the item shop, to use on any weapon to make a scroll of that weapon. Adding a style slot for weapons seems like unnecessary trouble when we already have a functional alternative.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    TNinja wrote: »

What's wrong with weapon appearance scrolls? The only thing I can think of is the lack of availability.

I think it'd be neat if there were a generic weapon appearance scroll available in the item shop, to use on any weapon to make a scroll of that weapon. Adding a style slot for weapons seems like unnecessary trouble when we already have a functional alternative.

I didn't say Appearance Scrolls were wrong. I jsut said what would happen if the Style Tab supports weapons.

But if I have to give an opinion.

Weapon Appearance Scrolls only has appearance for a few weapons, and usually rare nice looking and expensive ones. If Style Tabs were to work with weapons. I would be equipping a Wooden Stick over my Celtic swords for the lolz.

Weapon Appearances binds weapons. Not that it matters, since special upgrading also binds weapons.

You can unequip appearance scrolls, but then it's lost forever. Need a new scroll then.

You can't defend Wapon Appearance Scrolls if you compare it to a Style Tab's functionality, unless you're defending the economic value of it.
  • FarseerarentaFarseerarenta
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,085
    personally, while it would be nice to be able to wear 0 dur stuff and recieve no benefits from them. i'm more concerned with the scam that is clothes on a partner...can't repair them without a few thousand NX........per outfit piece....
    Greta