Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

~Gesture of Love~

pennybrendapennybrenda
Mabinogi Rep: 1,780
edited December 27, 2016 in Feedback and Suggestions
i was thinking of a fun gesture for married couples. like a hug or a kiss..hmm i dunno if that is possible for giant with human.. but it would be fun if you could actually show some love to the person you married to ^w^
(would be fun if all the races could get a gesture)
(married couples only)
(It should require consent)
also it would be fun it its was free for everyone .. i mean like you can actually get it -> without Gacha or NX or any of that stuff <- or else it would be unreachable for the players who want it

~ this is just a suggestion i would love to see appear in mabi ( the hug or kiss gesture was already long time floating in my mind) ~
~ IGN: pennybrenda ~ SERVER: Alexina ~
(can anyone tell me if these suggestions really will come in mabi ?)
KttySplatulatedDarkpixie99
  1. do you want to show some love to your special someone ?34 votes
    1. yes~
       97% (33 votes)
    2. nope
       3% (1 vote)

Comments

• BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    I have thought for a long time that we needed couple emotes, it would be so cute.

Kissing/hugging or cuddling or sitting together would be amazing.

100% support.
    pennybrendaSylviaWolfeDarkwhip
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    I would love this idea. I think it would be adorable! It also has to apply to same gender couples as well. My boyfriend plays a female character and I am a female who plays female so I would like to be able to hug and kiss. Also when it comes to DokiDoki we need to be able to hold hands.
    pennybrenda
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Well, we technically have a partner gesture. The Couple Flight.
    With that in mind, a marriage gesture is more than feasable.

Sounds nice.
    pennybrenda
  • pennybrendapennybrenda
    TNinja
    TNinja said:

Sounds nice.
    i mean like, a gesture like a hug or a kiss (or something else)
    the couple flight is only really usefull in iria.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    pennybrenda

TNinja
    TNinja said:

Sounds nice.
    i mean like, a gesture like a hug or a kiss (or something else)
    the couple flight is only really usefull in iria.
    I'm saying the Couple Flight can be considered a demo version. That it is highly possible for them to make it.

Just to reassure people that it's very possible, of course. I'm super nice.
    pennybrenda
  • MiDZMiDZ
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    I think it would be cute. Something simple as a reward for getting married. :)
    pennybrenda
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I'd cringe if it was kissing, but I'm all for a hug and cuddle animation.
    Maybe hugs for everyone and cuddles for married couples?
    Can I also hug NPCs too?
    I want to hug my Mabi senpais.
    pennybrenda
  • TNinjaTNinja
    MiDZ
    MiDZ said:

I think it would be cute. Something simple as a reward for getting married. :)
    The marriage system in this game doens't really benefit anyone much I guess, now that I think about it. You get an accessory you probably won't wear because you just crafted a 10 stat Purple Heart or bought a Fierce Pendant. :v
    pennybrenda
  • pennybrendapennybrenda
    Sherri
    Sherri said:

I'd cringe if it was kissing, but I'm all for a hug and cuddle animation.
    Maybe hugs for everyone and cuddles for married couples?
    Can I also hug NPCs too?
    I want to hug my Mabi senpais.
    i dont mind if its a kiss. its cute anyway.
    but yeah hug for everyone and cuddles for married couples thats a good idea~!
    i like it :3
    a kiss gesture would also be fun, because ya married after all.. and when you got married,, no kiss animation.. only a bow.. :c
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    Sounds good, but make it a gesture that requires consent. Please.
    pennybrendaSherri
  • ZincathonZincathon
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,310
    Siodhan
    Siodhan said:

requires consent.

pennybrenda
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    edited December 22, 2016
    +1... I really like this and would definitely like to see something like this in game but with the limitation that @Siodhan said. It should require consent or simply between work with a married couple (even then maybe because some people wouldn't like it if they don't know the person irl). I wouldn't want just any player running up to me and using it.
    pennybrenda
  • ZincathonZincathon
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,310
    Laggle does not approve. Hide yo parties
    pennybrenda
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    i support but non married exclusive gestures be nice too

i want hug all my friends lots
    pennybrenda
  • pennybrendapennybrenda
    Ktty
    Ktty said:

+1... I really like this and would definitely like to see something like this in game but with the limitation that @Siodhan said. It should require consent or simply between work with a married couple (even then maybe because some people wouldn't like it if they don't know the person irl). I wouldn't want just any player running up to me and using it.
    yeah i understand that,
    that would be a good idea :3
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    They could make a Married Gesture, one that can only be made with the married player and that can be obtained through marriage (like: instead of getting only the title and the ring, you get the gesture too).
    As for the non-Married type, it could only be done with players in your same party with the gesture check put while creating a party where you decide to make the gesture available to use or not - with that kind of info displayed in the party board or that can be seen in the party window when entering.

The Married Gesture being a more intimate, like a kiss, and the non-Married Gesture being only a hug
    pennybrenda
  • pennybrendapennybrenda
    NekoLily
    NekoLily said:

They could make a Married Gesture, one that can only be made with the married player and that can be obtained through marriage (like: instead of getting only the title and the ring, you get the gesture too).
    As for the non-Married type, it could only be done with players in your same party with the gesture check put while creating a party where you decide to make the gesture available to use or not - with that kind of info displayed in the party board or that can be seen in the party window when entering.

The Married Gesture being a more intimate, like a kiss, and the non-Married Gesture being only a hug
    would be awesome if they could make that ~!
    ( but i would also love to hug with my husband then only kiss~)
    but i would love it if the married couples could get a kiss gesture and then friends hugs!
    hugs for days!~~
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited December 23, 2016
    Something like a hug, holding hands while standing (similar to couple's flight), resting head on shoulders might be nice to see. Although I could see the JP server inventing a lap pillow emote from this. Pretty sure we'd ask for it even if they didn't make it. Also a two person dance while holding hands would be cool to see as a gesture, would really make the ballroom have a purpose too.
    pennybrenda
  • pennybrendapennybrenda
    ( this is the first time i ever made a suggestion but will this really come in mabi ? )
  • SagitareSagitare
    Mabinogi Rep: 680
    edited January 14, 2017
    So a few friends and I had this idea for a hug animation.

When you right click a player there would be an option for "Hug (playername)" which would send a request to that player.
    If the player accepts the animation plays.
    If the player doesnt accept nothing happens (or maybe another animation? IDK)

Then comes the questions about races and also player heights.
    If the players are smaller or taller that there is a sizing issue.

The taller player will either:
    - pick up the smaller player and hug them
    - crouch to the smaller players height to hug them
    - the smaller character will go on there tiptoes

If the Giant is hugging a Human (or Elf) the giant will pick up the player.

Server: Ruairi
    IGN: Sagitare