Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Looking for a Partner

HutwsayHutwsay
Mabinogi Rep: 100
edited June 29, 2017 in General Chat
Hi Guys, im looking for a veteran to play with me, enjoy the game and teach me things. If you want to, repy on this topic, and lets get into it !

Comments

• RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Server?

Have U also contacted the mabi ambassadors?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    If you are on Ruairi, I can show you the ropes. I know where everything is and minutiae of everything. ^_^
    KingEphy
  • courtneyycourtneyy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,435
    What server are you on? I'm happy to show you the ropes!
  • HutwsayHutwsay
    Gaea wrote: »
    If you are on Ruairi, I can show you the ropes. I know where everything is and minutiae of everything. ^_^

Yea, im just starting, i have no character made right now, but i`ll go Ruari if u want to
  • watercat0watercat0
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,855
    Hutwsay wrote: »

Yea, im just starting, i have no character made right now, but i`ll go Ruari if u want to

no ruari is the loneliest place in mabinogi and always the first to crash the game. the story of ruari is the same too.
  • HutwsayHutwsay
    watercat0 wrote: »

no ruari is the loneliest place in mabinogi and always the first to crash the game. the story of ruari is the same too.

Then what server should i choose
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited June 29, 2017

You can try out our server. I can show you where everything is and answer any questions you will have. My forum name is the same as my player name. When you create a character hit F and then add me.

And @watercat0 we need to stop bashing each other's servers. It doesn't help anyone including new players. You are not a part of our server so you can't vouch what it's currently like.

Comments like these need to stop. I wish I could report them.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited June 29, 2017
    Glad I could meet you in-game Hut! Sorry about the maintenance! They usually perform maintenance on Wednesdays or Thursdays. Please join the discord channel! https://discord.gg/YV3vKnm I am Gaea#3992
  • watercat0watercat0
    edited June 29, 2017
    @Gaea Rurui will not help the user, its a very common fact that when people try to help each other in those lonely severs, they will leave them behind. we have threads and threads about it.

@Hutwsay join alexandria sever, lots of people and lot more active people who might help. Gaea speaks lies about the other servers, we all know how dead they are and everyone has been asking for a sever merch for a lot time.

Oh and also once you pick a server you cant transfer it, that character stays there. cant move it or anything. this is something Gaea trys to hide.
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    @Gaea Rurui will not help the user, its a very common fact that when people try to help each other in those lonely severs, they will leave them behind. we have threads and threads about it.

@Hutwsay join alexandria sever, lots of people and lot more active people who might help. Gaea speaks lies about the other servers, we all know how dead they are and everyone has been asking for a sever merch for a lot time.

Oh and also once you pick a server you cant transfer it, that character stays there. cant move it or anything. this is something Gaea trys to hide.

Well they also get free character cards, enough to make one character on each server, then judge for themselves as to which server they want to stay on. Honestly, it's not the end of the world if someone new decides to try a server other than Alexina.
    ShoogNilremCarlize
  • FarseerarentaFarseerarenta
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,085

Ruairi wont help? whaaaaaa?

Ruairi has more dedicated players who care about new comers staying than other servers.

heck, the reason i've returned to Mabi is i've come across 3 game reviews about it who all said Trigger from Ruairi convinced them to make the videos.

Carlize
  • LiberateLiberate
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,360
    Ruairi is a fine server, and I don't even play on Ruairi.
  • watercat0watercat0

Ruairi wont help? whaaaaaa?

Ruairi has more dedicated players who care about new comers staying than other servers.

heck, the reason i've returned to Mabi is i've come across 3 game reviews about it who all said Trigger from Ruairi convinced them to make the videos.

you have no prove of such claims, the only ones who have that data would be nexon. also what do you think happen to them, im very convinced that they arent playing anymore such has many threads claims.
  • GentlemenGentlemen
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,340
    301063051296374794.png
    Fweep[Deleted User]
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    giphy.gif
    WolfandWolf
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    7emKXov.gif
    WolfandWolf
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    @watercat0 You are being very rude and combative. You have no idea what our server is like. I provided tons of useful information to this new player. I gave them some bags to help expand their inventory. There was another player that joined in welcoming him too shortly before the server went down. They also gave him some gifts and befriended him.

Comments like these will stop. They are rude and false.
    XiokunSugarAngelYokkaichiCarlize
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    @watercat0 You are being very rude and combative. You have no idea what our server is like. I provided tons of useful information to this new player. I gave them some bags to help expand their inventory. There was another player that joined in welcoming him too shortly before the server went down. They also gave him some gifts and befriended him.

Gaea's right. Just because the server isn't Alexina doesn't mean the server's trash. I know this wasn't the subject of the thread but this had to be addressed. If you diss a server you're dissing everyone in it.
    SugarAngelYokkaichiCrimsọnCarlizeWolfandWolfAeolysZeoNekoLily
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited June 29, 2017
    Xiokun wrote: »

Gaea's right. Just because the server isn't Alexina doesn't mean the server's trash. I know this wasn't the subject of the thread but this had to be addressed. If you diss a server you're dissing everyone in it.
    Xiokun wrote: »

Excellent way of saying that. There was a time when when people would get banned from the forums for saying trash about certain guilds. I have extended the flag for similar reasons because they are going out of their way to abrasively spread fud about our server. And this is FUD.

FUD fəd/ noun
    fear, uncertainty and doubt, usually evoked intentionally in order to put a competitor at a disadvantage.

It is against the CoC of this forum. Enough is enough. We need to support all servers and let the player decide where they want to go without bashing other servers.
    [Deleted User]
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited June 29, 2017
    Double post. Weird.
    [Deleted User]
This discussion has been closed.