Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Holiday Changes to Some Areas

YangKoeteYangKoete
Mabinogi Rep: 3,175
edited June 29, 2017 in Feedback and Suggestions
Yangkoete of Alexina is my name annd what server.

Anyway, this is more like an update that can be added to certain areas like the main towns on Uladh; Holiday decorations in the city.

It wouldn't be too hard just adding some wreathes and garland for Christmas, same with some Jack o' Lanterns for Halloween, etc. It's just a small idea/change that can make the world slightly more interactive with IRL events and it'd make it feel a bit more homely too. Something to just give a bit of variety with the world and something to make the players feel like it's a bit less fixed at least.

I know I'm a bit tired of seeing the same old same old each year. Wouldn't they at least add something in December?
AlmostNotsuper

Comments

• YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    They used to do that for Halloween and Christmas, not sure why they stopped. I support this though, I liked seeing the decorations.
    AlmostNotsuper
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Yokkaichi wrote: »
    They used to do that for Halloween and Christmas, not sure why they stopped. I support this though, I liked seeing the decorations.

Do they not still do this anymore? D: I can't remember what happened last Fall/Winter...whether they had the decorations or not.

I do remember playing for the first time, years ago, and seeing the decorations and thinking they were so cool . ;-; I'm sad if they took this out.
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    Yokkaichi wrote: »

Do they not still do this anymore? D: I can't remember what happened last Fall/Winter...whether they had the decorations or not.

I do remember playing for the first time, years ago, and seeing the decorations and thinking they were so cool . ;-; I'm sad if they took this out.

I don't think they put up the decorations last year, so hopefully they do this year! I'd really like to see them again!
    WolfandWolf
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    As far as I remember, they used to do this, actually. Not sure why they stopped.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I would like to see more fall colored leaves in the fall season, similar to the red tree on Gairech Hills, even if they're simply Homestead decor.
    YangKoete
  • YangKoeteYangKoete
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,175
    Leinei wrote: »
    I would like to see more fall colored leaves in the fall season, similar to the red tree on Gairech Hills, even if they're simply Homestead decor.

Yes. Even if it's just in some areas too or just Uladh.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I liked it when rain changed to bells and snowflakes during winter.
  • PunembraPunembra
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    I remember seeing Christmas decor around Dunbarton a few years ago. I wish they still did it for Holidays, it does make things look festive and the creators appear to actually care about the game.

My only guess as to why they stopped is probably more graphics means more lag.