Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Some idea's for further development

javon113javon113
Mabinogi Rep: 330
in Feedback and Suggestions
simple ideas, probably one that will be over looked. but Ive been wanting custom pets (where you can give them clothes and weps) and butlers came out some time ago. so my ideas cant be that bad XD;;

the first idea list of ideas is for the homesteads;

♣Perhaps making the tent's and houses built have interiors. where you can use materials to build tables, chairs, and such, much like the housing channel, but with the unability to sell things. Making them more immersive homes. with paintable walls, and carpets as well.

♣while were on the topic of homesteads, why are homesteads exclusive to just one person? why not add guild Homesteads, where all sr members can work on the guild's homestead, of course, this feature would require GP to add items, and expand, giving maxed out guilds something new to work with.

For the collectors of the journals out there, I love collecting the hunting, taming ect journals. but ive noticed one missing that would give treasure hunters something new to work for.
Sketch collection journals. and why not stop there, Collect 75% of the monster sketch collection, and hans (the artist in tara) will give you a title (something along the lines of "han's Friend" or "the artist"

thats all lol...

Comments

• AlmostNotsuperAlmostNotsuper
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,240
    edited June 30, 2017
    I think it'd be neat if, in addition to colors, we can customize other details. For example, what if we could put 'brands', or tattoos on our pets? Imagine a pegasus with such a mark. Wouldn't that be great?

Edit: OK, I didn't read past the first sentence before I said that.

Everyone wants the tents/houses with actual interiors; you're not alone there.

I like the idea of having something like a homestead where guilds can gather. I've seen (and made) a few decent suggestions for this.

The sketching thing sounds neat as well.