Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Why can't this be our website? :(

XiokunXiokun
Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
in General Chat
http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/main/index.asp

Their website in KR puts ours to shame! Q~Q
  1. How do you rate KR's website?43 votes
    1. It's designed beautifully! Let's make ours like that but in english!
       44% (19 votes)
    2. Yuck! It's nasty!
       7% (3 votes)
    3. I wouldn't care either way.
       19% (8 votes)
    4. I'm hungry. :(
       30% (13 votes)

Comments

• OwntrolfOwntrolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,000
    Because giants cant be pretty
  • XiokunXiokun
    Owntrolf wrote: »

giphy.gif

W0T U SAY M8
    VimiWolfandWolfFruitcakke
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    The grass is always greener on the other side.
    JJpawcalypseXiokun
  • shintaroshy64shintaroshy64
    Mabinogi Rep: 880
    Xiokun wrote: »
    Owntrolf wrote: »

giphy.gif

W0T U SAY M8

giants can be and they will be!!!

and also yes, at the rate at which things have been happening with mabi, I would be pretty much happy at this point if the na devs just copied pretty much everything korea is doing.
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    TheNyanCat wrote: »

I agree. If I had to pick between the two and had never seen either before I might pick ours. Their's only looks nice because we're not used to it so it seems shiny and new to us.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    That's an event page.
    badnewsbarrettVimi
  • watercat0watercat0
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,855
    low quality picture with lots of text, main site is not secure and korea.
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    TheNyanCat wrote: »

I agree and different demographic, different aesthetics, different management. The niche crowd tend to gravitate towards something else - this is why we love Mabinogi! Our love/hate relationship will never die just like how Morrighan treats everybody.
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    I've always liked how the KR Mabi website looks but if we changed ours to match, I think a lot of people would get confused with the new navigation. Personally I think our layout is a lot more simple, which is good in this case.
    pawcalypseShakaya
  • TentacleTentacle
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,070
    While visual design is really good, it's a bit too heavy. I'd split home into three different pages to improve loading time and avoid clutter. Seriously, do they need fan art showcase there?
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    they updated the forums from a copy and pasted code, and is still taking months to get profile pictures available....
    i dont think NA has the tech support.....
    (to be honest the events and updates r reaaaaallly slow lately too.... to the point it feels their making stuff up to cover the time it takes to put up new stuff)
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    I'm just disappointed that you can't click and drag the 3D chain pieces to fix the logo D:
    Iyasenu
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    That's an event page.

yeah , click continue to main page... really unavoidable.....
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    TheDumbOne wrote: »
    That's an event page.

yeah , click continue to main page... really unavoidable.....

Which button is the continue button?
  • XiokunXiokun
    I just pressed the upper left corner button to get out the event page.
    WolfandWolfTheDumbOne
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf

Ah thank you! I see the main page now.

I don't particularly mind our main page, although I guess because we've had almost the same basic layout for a long time (did our layout ever change? I suddenly can't remember) it's become very comfy for me.

Although I will admit that I like the talent description screens at the bottom. I especially love the art of the Drug research one; he looks so pleased with himself with a flask of DEATH in one hand and a vial with dead flowers in another. lol
  • XiokunXiokun

I don't particularly mind our main page, although I guess because we've had almost the same basic layout for a long time (did our layout ever change? I suddenly can't remember) it's become very comfy for me.

Although I will admit that I like the talent description screens at the bottom. I especially love the art of the Drug research one; he looks so pleased with himself with a flask of DEATH in one hand and a vial with dead flowers in another. lol

If you look hard enough, the warrior character in the corner is throwing up because of it.
    81f004da9f57f4972344777c4f97a588.png
    WolfandWolfTentacle
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf

If you look hard enough, the warrior character in the corner is throwing up because of it.
    81f004da9f57f4972344777c4f97a588.png

Omg, I did not notice that :D :D :D It's kind of hidden in the background isn't it? omg xD Ty ty Xiokun, you just made this image 100x better for me rofl :D
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    what i really like is at the bottom of the website is the character talent info each with a mascot.
    I think what our entire team lacks is info of the game website and all.

• ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    to be honest I like our website better, it's more simple and easy to find all the news and updates
    the Vindictus website is kinda similar to the KR Mabi site you just showed us and I hate it
    it's confusing for me QwQ