Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

did Mabi just die?

Comments

• PudgyHamsterPudgyHamster
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    edited July 1, 2017
    I can't log in either. I got booted from game.
    When trying to log in to the website I get the notice
    "We are experiencing an error with the back end API, please try again later."
  • MediaKleptoMediaKlepto
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,865
    It wasn't just the game there for a while. The site is being horribly slow and I'm the only one out of our guild who's able to log in to the forums. We all kept/keep getting "We are experiencing an error with the back end API, please try again later./Your SO timed out during the request. Please try again." when we tried to hop on to post.

Mari server, by the way, and playing through Steam. We're all getting error 32512. Thankfully this didn't hit while I was in the middle of the boss for G3. :I
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    Oh so it's not just me for once, this wasn't the first time the nexon launcher flat out refuses to work at all.
  • ThedeathkingThedeathking
    Mabinogi Rep: 415
    The game crashed like 30minutes after I gach'd. I got really lucky and got expensive items. I just pray the servers don't rollback :3
  • ZairakZairak
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,485
    Shaeli wrote: »
    Let's just hope there's someone working tech support on weekends, or nobody's playing tonight.

On the weekend right before the 4th of July?

I'm not sure there's enough hope in the world to manage that one.
  • EnziioEnziio
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,510
    5 day weekend tho...
  • BlortadBlortad
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,490
    Ya, any form of login right now apart from forums apparently are broken, steam gives "could not understand response from server", nexon launcher spins its wheels on login forever, main site says backend api error
  • KeitochanKeitochan
    Mabinogi Rep: 720
    edited July 1, 2017
    I think Nexon just got DDOSed. I couldn't even log in.
  • Angelhappy43Angelhappy43
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,925
    Yeah people think it's a DDOS.
  • FarseerarentaFarseerarenta
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,085
    everyone jokes about the game dieing but.. now I'm sad QmQ

we all sad. joking is how we avoid panicing and lighting stuff on fire

*looks at people already burning stuff* ....well some of us
  • HesitaHesita
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    I dced but I was able to log back in. Ch 2 belvast only had three shops up when I logged back in. It is so creepy to see it so empty.
  • IkameReiKureiIkameReiKurei
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    XxSWxX wrote: »
    (Mari server)
    This is a question about whether or not everyone just experienced a loss of connection.
    I just had a wierd loss of connection, the wiki showed all servers as offline for like 30 seconds, but now it appears normal. Can't tell if it's just me or what.

"Error!
    Could not get a response from the server. Please try again. (20504)

Please close the application and try again"
    o3o so its just not me right before i could move wings to giant dc
    Why did this have to happen so it isn't just me.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I have a 20399 error.
    Nexon launcher for a bit did not recognize my acct.
    After restarting the launcher and getting in, when the error occurred.
    After somehow getting client to start, it was not the login screen with acct logged on, but had to enter acct name and pssd which the system did not recognize.
  • FarseerarentaFarseerarenta
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,085
    I have a 20399 error.
    After somehow getting client to start, it was not the login screen with acct logged on, but had to enter acct name and pssd which the system did not recognize.

ditto
  • DebourghaDebourgha
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Ruairi server here. I'm logged into the game again, but it's still acting up, and lots of people are having a hard time getting back into the game.
  • FiregilFiregil
    Hesita wrote: »
    I dced but I was able to log back in. Ch 2 belvast only had three shops up when I logged back in. It is so creepy to see it so empty.

...Man, this makes me wanna keep trying. I wanna run around as the SOLE RULER OF MABI. Without the game actually being, y'know, dead forever and sad.
  • Fallout331Fallout331
    Mabinogi Rep: 850
    I have a 20399 error.

I got the same, and am now able to log into the website now, guess they're fixing it but slowly..
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Zairak wrote: »
    Shaeli wrote: »
    Let's just hope there's someone working tech support on weekends, or nobody's playing tonight.

On the weekend right before the 4th of July?

I'm not sure there's enough hope in the world to manage that one.

I think after that one Christmas incident they started keeping a few people 'on call' to try and control things that happen outside normal office hours.
    *Rage* can they please fix this TwT