Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Sheep Medal Grievance

Comments

• TsumikkiTsumikki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    also got just one so far
    btw Rainbow Sheep don't have the adorable Rest animation of normal and paper sheep.
  • ClovercodyClovercody
    Mabinogi Rep: 690
    [img][/img]8GwtYU1.png
    gems.... so many gems...
    ZairakHawkleafCrimsọn
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Never hated any event so much like this one in my whole life.
  • PersepinaPersepina
    Mabinogi Rep: 240
    me and several friends have been running them every day. i still have yet to get one! let alone all of them.. i dont even run into them in shops or anyone advertising to sell them. i think 2 of my friends have both managed 1 medal each.. are they trying to promote alt accts because it sounds like it...*sigh*
    GretaCrimsọnZeoXiokun
  • KimberlyKimberly
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    Why are the transformations so expensive?
    Tsumikki wrote: »
    also got just one so far
    btw Rainbow Sheep don't have the adorable Rest animation of normal and paper sheep.
    Do the sheeps give godly stat percentages when transformed into one?
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Kimberly wrote: »
    Why are the transformations so expensive?
    also got just one so far
    Do the sheeps give godly stat percentages when transformed into one?

No, they are just really cute. So that means people will charge an arm and a leg.

I am also annoyed with the drop rate of the medals. I gave up on the event because the drop rate is stupid.
    Kimberly
  • TtheHeroTtheHero
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,410
    So far I've only gotten the Yellow and White sheep transformations.

I hate hate HATE that they keep pushing gems on us every single event. Why? Can't they just boost the rate of getting Gems from metallurgy or something? ANYTHING to ditch these worthless shiny rocks as dud prizes.
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    TtheHero wrote: »
    So far I've only gotten the Yellow and White sheep transformations.

I hate hate HATE that they keep pushing gems on us every single event. Why? Can't they just boost the rate of getting Gems from metallurgy or something? ANYTHING to ditch these worthless shiny rocks as dud prizes.

We get LOT of gems from Festia content already so I agree with you that they really should just stop pushing the gems out for events/gachapons (unless it's all 10 cm diamonds)...
    ClovercodyTwelie
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited July 2, 2017
    Announcement to Nexon:

Hardly anyone cares about gems anymore. Not in gachas, and not in every single event

if I wanted gems I could go do metallurgy on the beach, I could run some theater missions, or I could play Festia minigames. I could also kill scathach beach enemies and ancient title creatures etc. I could fragment echo stones. There's literally so many ways to get gems ingame already that getting them in a gacha or event starts to feel like an insult. Fishing events are ok for gems, but gem rewards in events where you have a limited (once a day) chance at specific prizes is just plain ridiculous, and same for paid content (gachas). I got a red sheep medal on day 1 so I thought they were common, but clearly not .... when I see how disappointed people are about this it makes me want to hate the event too
    BlissfulkillCrimsọnZeoSylviaWolfeCarlizeXiokunTwelie
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited July 3, 2017
    Lets try this:

q1B1FSp.png

Seriously you can get them easy from everywhere else. I don't want anymore "I will forward your suggestion (into oblivion)". I can only accept that so many times. Acknowledgement was nice after the dark ages, but it's only going to get you so far after a while. Listening to us actually means; DO SOMETHING MORE.

You're not making any money off from this event. Just let people have their stupid sheep transformations. :|
    ZeoCarlizeXiokunTwelie
  • TsumikkiTsumikki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    I cares about gems, it's the main source of fine leather for me, through synthesis, and it's not some type of secret knowledge either.
    Synth ur gems
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    How about gem+trans medal as fixed reward + something random ?
    SylviaWolfe
  • RiwerRiwer
    Mabinogi Rep: 725
    Mmm, I know gems are amazing and all, butt I only got jaspers during this eventXdk9dCSmRCWvatTXP1OYXA.png
    Yaaaaay *kill me please
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited July 5, 2017
    Event ends tomorrow and i didn't get to see such thing like transformation medal. All i got was gems. Items worth mentioning were two Bugles of Gibberish, one dragon statue, one 5 cm diamond and other gems that aren't worth mentioning. This event was WORST. All i got was these silly glasses that has growing wooden nose and 14 Skill Training Seals with mere 10 exp each on them. I'm wondering if there's anyone planning to wear that wooden piece of junk everyday. Honestly i'm so saddened that i didn't get at least one sheep medal, i didn't even care about which color i would get, i just wanted ONE medal... Just ONE... WORST EVENT EVER!!!
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited July 5, 2017
    Greta wrote: »
    Event ends tomorrow and i didn't get to see such thing like transformation medal. Honestly i'm so saddened that i didn't get at least one sheep medal, i didn't even care about which color i would get, i just wanted ONE medal... Just ONE... WORST EVENT EVER!!!

giphy.gif

Me neither.

/sighhhhhhh
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    I cares about gems, it's the main source of fine leather for me, through synthesis, and it's not some type of secret knowledge either.
    Synth ur gems

Gems can turn into fine leather?...
    *snaps my neck*
    Twelie
  • ArjuneArjune
    Xiokun wrote: »
    Synth ur gems

*snaps my neck*

you can gift jaspers to Ethna in Qilla camp and there's a chance she gives you a stack of 10 finest leathers. Only works with jaspers though... and only if they're kinda high in cm. still.... once you have so much finest leather there's not much point
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    They should really extend this event or at least boost the drop rate so you'd have a high chance of getting all 9 sheep medals...

Like I stated in my previous post... I had to resort to buying the medals because it's the only way I can get all 9 sheep transformations which stinks...
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    Synth ur gems

*snaps my neck*
    You can turn the gems into fine leathers??
    tumblr_inline_mtulsg8NJZ1qioese.gif
    This...changes everything...
  • ArjuneArjune
    Yokkaichi wrote: »
    You can turn the gems into fine leathers??
    tumblr_inline_mtulsg8NJZ1qioese.gif
    This...changes everything...

no...just finest leathers. and it takes a lot of specifically jaspers