Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

This Hair For Male Partners.

ZintackZintack
Mabinogi Rep: 2,635
edited July 2, 2017 in General Chat
Not sure if this was ever brought up or noticed before -BUUUT-
I can't seem to find it under my hair choices and male partners have this really nice hair. >:C
I don't think females partners have one only for them only <- Wouldn't be able to compare b/c my char is male.

The hair is called Stroke Cut
KriAmvf.png

Comments

• YukarikoYukariko
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    Female partners/maids do, in fact, have a hairstyle limited only to them. Basically the default hairstyles of both partners are ONLY for them. There was a time that you could get it on your characters, but now it's basically, you have to keep that hair forever unless you want to rebirth. Then you lose it.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Yeah if I remember right, there was an issue that could screw up your character regarding the hair on a player character.
  • ZintackZintack
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,635
    @Yukariko Oh, yeah, I knew about that hair! Didn't people get it taken away if they had it? Not sure, wasn't around when it was a thing, pretty sure.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Zintack wrote: »
    @Yukariko Oh, yeah, I knew about that hair! Didn't people get it taken away if they had it? Not sure, wasn't around when it was a thing, pretty sure.

It wasn't really "taken away" from people who had it.

It was more like it was reverted to basic hair upon rebirth, with it no longer selectable afterwards.
    You might just see some people who haven't rebirthed since they removed the hair option.

I can think of at least two people on Mari who still have the female Maid hair (Shaggy Perm) after all this time because they haven't rebirthed since way back then.
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    Yeah, they should really bring the Maid/Butler hairstyle back for the players to use them... like the previous posters said.. we were able to pick those hair for us to use but the option to use them was taken out after one of the new patches...
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    I doubt they will bring it back soon. If it isn't available for the past few years, why would it be available in the near future? They don't seem to really care, as nice as that hairstyle is.
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    edited July 2, 2017
    I doubt they will bring it back soon. If it isn't available for the past few years, why would it be available in the near future? They don't seem to really care, as nice as that hairstyle is.

Yeah, I remember when NA Nexon promised to find the issues or whatever it is with Maid/Butler hairstyle from a while ago and let us use those two hairstyles again... but we never got those options back. :'D
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Zeo wrote: »

Yeah, I remember when NA Nexon promised to find the issues or whatever it is with Maid/Butler hairstyle from a while ago and let us use those two hairstyles again... but we never got those options back. :'D

Because they don't know how to or are not permitted by KR.
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325

Quite like custom avatars in the forum *shots fired* ;)

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited July 2, 2017
    lidiya wrote: »

Quite like custom avatars in the forum *shots fired* ;)

Yeah...I don't think we will ever get those. I think they are sticking with the uniform look.
This discussion has been closed.