Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

ლ(●ↀωↀ●)ლ summer art shop ლ(●ↀωↀ●)ლ

gaen12gaen12
Mabinogi Rep: 300
edited July 8, 2017 in Art Creations
Herrow everyone ]*ΦωΦ)ノ

since it's the summer holiday I've decided to open an art shop so I can improve with ma coloring skills
+
my hands are about to turn into a stone because I haven't been doing anything AT ALL d(=^・ω・^=)b what a life

Examples:

* I had to recently format my laptop so there is not much to show you guys sob sob *

Full Body w. color
Partial color
Line work
Two shot w. reference
Parody (lol)
* Just for fun

IGN : gaen12 (mostly on Ch7)
Server : Alexina

* I will accept gold & items (that are worth of the price shown below)
** Please remember that I have rights to refuse with any order I feel uncomfortable with
*** All works are for personal use only - please do not remove my signature (*Φ皿Φ*)
~ Please feel free to ask any questions! ~

Process:

1) Place an order thru either here or personally via note or add me
2) With the confirmation of your order I will sketch and confirm with you as I draw with the roughs to make sure it fits your requirements
3) Blurred finished artwork will be shown to you before payment
4) Payment will be received and the completed artwork will be sent to you

* Sketch will take about 1-2 days ( I also have a part time job so sometimes it might exceed 2 days) *
* Providing reference for poses will help me greatly *

Price :

Line work 700k - colored or partially colored will be plus 300k
Half body 1.5m - full colored (w. shading) will be plus 300K
Full body 2m - full colored (w. shading) will be plus 500k

* Additional characters will be original price plus extra price of the style required per person *
* Half and full body comes with partially colored (without shading) *

+

Parody
800k - will be colored without shading * please refer to the example above *

Will draw:

Pretty much anything except complex background, gore and mature (=ↀωↀ=)✧
I also draw fanarts, HL/ NL, GL and BL so feel free to order!
Love mechanics and armors too!

Order Form:

IGN :
Server :
Style :
Reference (of the character/ pose/ etc. ) :
Payment method (please include the total amount) :

Thnxx for reading!(ㅇㅅㅇ❀)

Slots :

1. Asxina - awaiting for payment
2. Nyaa (2) - sketching in process

Comments

• AsxinaAsxina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,710
    Hello i would like to order! :)

IGN : Asxina
    Style : full body full colored
    Reference (of the character/ pose/ etc. ) : QH6K9dp.jpg
    She is quite narcissistic so i would like her to have a smug-ish expression! Pose wise i will leave it up to you, something that fits her expression would be nice (no crossing arms though ;o;)
    Payment method (please include the total amount) : 2.5m gold

please let me know if you have any concerns~
  • NyaaNyaa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,950
    Is it alright if I order two at a time? c:
    WIPs would be wonderful. Let me know if you have questions about either character or order.

IGN : Nyaa
    Style : Fullbody Shaded
    Reference (of the character/ pose/ etc. ) : https://toyhou.se/596466.ki-ana (in the outfit on the bottom left of the first reference, the one with a tie and jeans) / Please keep in mind the important info listed in bold on her page. / A pose like this but not holding the sake cup and with just a generic alcohol bottle instead?
    Payment method (please include the total amount) : 2.5mil gold

If you're alright with two, I'd like this as well:
    Style : Fullbody Linework (no color)
    Reference (of the character/ pose/ etc. ) : https://toyhou.se/1074327.rayne-human- (in her hoodie) / Please keep in mind the important info listed in bold on her page. / Could you do a fullbody pose similar to this but holding a lollipop instead of sunglasses?
    Payment method (please include the total amount) : 700k gold
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,865
    can't order atm but I think you have a really lovely style <3 v <3 and I hope you do well! Those parody commissions are a really cool idea!
    (-b><)-b
  • gaen12gaen12
    Asxina wrote: »

She is quite narcissistic so i would like her to have a smug-ish expression! Pose wise i will leave it up to you, something that fits her expression would be nice (no crossing arms though ;o;)

Order confirmed! I will let you know as soon as I have done with the sketch >:3
  • gaen12gaen12
    Nyaa wrote: »
    WIPs would be wonderful. Let me know if you have questions about either character or order.

Reference (of the character/ pose/ etc. ) : https://toyhou.se/596466.ki-ana (in the outfit on the bottom left of the first reference, the one with a tie and jeans) / Please keep in mind the important info listed in bold on her page. / A pose like this but not holding the sake cup and with just a generic alcohol bottle instead?

Reference (of the character/ pose/ etc. ) : https://toyhou.se/1074327.rayne-human- (in her hoodie) / Please keep in mind the important info listed in bold on her page. / Could you do a fullbody pose similar to this but holding a lollipop instead of sunglasses?

Naw worries XD I'll start with the first one and let you know as I progress :3
  • gaen12gaen12
    edited July 4, 2017
    Kamo_te wrote: »
    can't order atm but I think you have a really lovely style <3 v <3 and I hope you do well! Those parody commissions are a really cool idea!
    (-b><)-b

that's so sweet <3 <3 <3 Thank you xx
  • NyaaNyaa
    @gaen12 Sounds good, thanks :D I'm excited
    gaen12
  • gaen12gaen12

First Rough

Will this be fine?? just a check up before I start finalizing the sketch XD
    Tell me if you want me to fix anything! >:3
  • AsxinaAsxina
    gaen12 wrote: »

First Rough

*grabs my chest* IT'S BEAUTIFUL!
    two little things if it's okay,
    1. could you make the ponytail a little bit more fuller and noticeable? maybe flowing to the side :D
    2. I absolutely love the pose... and gave me a little thought, could i have her holding a rose? :^)

Other than that, everything loooks absolutely fantastic! Thank you :) Also how would you like the payment?
  • gaen12gaen12
    edited July 7, 2017

First Rough

1. could you make the ponytail a little bit more fuller and noticeable? maybe flowing to the side :D
    2. I absolutely love the pose... and gave me a little thought, could i have her holding a rose? :^)

Other than that, everything loooks absolutely fantastic! Thank you :) Also how would you like the payment?

Final Sketch

Hope it turned out as how you wanted (:3
    After having to finish the whole coloring I will send you some random item via mail and the payment can be made XD
    If theres anything you want me to add or change before coloring, please tell me!

• AsxinaAsxina

First Rough

Final Sketch

After having to finish the whole coloring I will send you some random item via mail and the payment can be made XD
    If theres anything you want me to add or change before coloring, please tell me!

ahhhh everything is perfect!!!! <3 Thank you so much!
    and yes the mail payment is perfectly fine :) \o/ looking forward to the final piece c:
  • gaen12gaen12

First Rough

Final Sketch

and yes the mail payment is perfectly fine :) \o/ looking forward to the final piece c:

Final 1

Here it is! after receiving payment I'll send you the original XD

• gaen12gaen12
    Nyaa wrote: »

Rough 1

Sorry for taking so long T_T thnxx for waiting TT
    Here's the rough sketch!
    Tell me if you want me to change anything before I do the final sketch XD

• AsxinaAsxina

First Rough

Final Sketch

Final 1

payment sent! i was just wondering could i have the shoes color the same as the clothes purple? :) Thank you ^^
  • gaen12gaen12

First Rough

Final Sketch

Final 1

payment sent! i was just wondering could i have the shoes color the same as the clothes purple? :) Thank you ^^

Asxina final

Thnks for ordering ^ㅁ^/
    Please tell me if the image size is too small because I think tumblr adjusts the size TT
  • NyaaNyaa
    edited July 8, 2017
    @gaen12 No worries about the wait c: Aah, I love how catty she looks, the pose and expression are great.
    Could you maybe move her hoop earrings down a bit and have them hanging more downward please? This shows what I mean, I think :3 And her hair on the sides of her face on your sketch currently looks more like a bob style of hair, if that makes sense? It normally goes down almost to her shoulders and is slightly wavy, with only some curled bits. I don't know a better way to explain it and you may have already been planning to do it differently on the final sketch. Otherwise everything is looking great from what I can tell and I love it so far. Thank you so much for the WIP!
  • AsxinaAsxina

First Rough

Final Sketch

Final 1

Asxina final

Thnks for ordering ^ㅁ^/
    Please tell me if the image size is too small because I think tumblr adjusts the size TT

i think everything looks perfect :) thank you so much again and i am so glad i got to order from you ^^