Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Last Post Wins

Comments

• TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    It's Maplestory. What did you expect? Pretty sure people are still tilted over how Kthx left.
    Yuoichi
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited December 22, 2016
    Ah true, plus the recent 'hackings' going on or something. I don't even know.
    The new forum set up is fairly new still, there's bound to be breaks and issues here and there.

I also feel empty that I am unable to post pictures for the time being.
    Oh well.
    Can I at least smiley
    src="http://forum2.nexon.net/images/smilies/rolleyes.png" title="Roll Eyes (Sarcastic)" />
    Nope. GG
    Yuoichi
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    I haven't been following their forums like I used to before the change. I've only been logging in game every once in a while to try and enjoy the 5th job update, what ruined the 5th job was that the new story line reduces the damage you deal to mobs and in order to because of their arcane force. In order to do your normal damage you need to finish the story. Just so time consuming.
    Yuoichi
  • SherriSherri
    edited December 22, 2016
    @TheNyanCat ~ "I haven't been following their forums like I used to before the change. I've only been logging in game every once in a while to try and enjoy the 5th job update, what ruined the 5th job was that the new story line reduces the damage you deal to mobs and in order to because of their arcane force. In order to do your normal damage you need to finish the story. Just so time consuming."

---

Ah yeah, I can see where you are coming from. I enjoy the story quite a lot, but I've also noticed how difficult it is to decide which character does this first before the others.
    As like I have a Shade and a Battle Mage, but I can't decide who to do all the blockbusters with. (Black Heaven, Heroes of Maple, etc.)
    I've been playing MapleStory a lot longer than Mabinogi so I've got almost all the character slots unlocked haha
    Though my highest leveled character is still 163. T_T
    I've been putting off a lot of work.
    Honestly, I can't even enjoy the newest added content yet.
    Yuoichi
  • ZerukanZerukan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,280
    The Mabi forums are definitely much more calmer than the MapleStory forums. Have you ever seen their rants & raves section? 99% of the time they complain for the sake of complaining or don't have a valid reason. Or just want to say "Nexon sucks I hate this game!". The Mabi forums has their complainers every now and then, but it's definitely not as severe as Maple's. Just a cesspool of toxicity, really.

I do kind of agree with their frustration on KThxBaiNao getting fired though, from what I saw he was very active with the community and was a player like them. Though I'm not a Maple player anymore so it doesn't effect me. I do find it kind of sad that MapleStory alone has gone through 6 Community Managers within the last 4 years.
    Yuoichi
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    Sherri
    Sherri said:

The new forum set up is fairly new still, there's bound to be breaks and issues here and there.

Oh well.
    Can I at least smiley
    src="http://forum2.nexon.net/images/smilies/rolleyes.png" title="Roll Eyes (Sarcastic)" />
    Nope. GG
    Smiley denied!!

Yuoichi
  • ZerukanZerukan
    Man with the HTML turned off everything is so weird.
    Yuoichi
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Korore
    Korore said:

Sherri
    Sherri said:

Oh well.
    Can I at least smiley
    Nope. GG
    Smiley denied!!

Yeah the forums are not that secure imo. You remain logged in separately from your website login. I found that out the unexpected way when I was logging in from my daughter's laptop. I logged in through the website using my login, but because she was still logged in via the forums, I was able to access her forum account.

These forums are broken.
    Yuoichi
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Zerukan
    Zerukan said:

The Mabi forums are definitely much more calmer than the MapleStory forums. Have you ever seen their rants & raves section? 99% of the time they complain for the sake of complaining or don't have a valid reason. Or just want to say "Nexon sucks I hate this game!". The Mabi forums has their complainers every now and then, but it's definitely not as severe as Maple's. Just a cesspool of toxicity, really.

I do kind of agree with their frustration on KThxBaiNao getting fired though, from what I saw he was very active with the community and was a player like them. Though I'm not a Maple player anymore so it doesn't effect me. I do find it kind of sad that MapleStory alone has gone through 6 Community Managers within the last 4 years.
    To be fair Nexon has screwed over the community several times, whether or not it was intentional a lot of people were at the very least mildly irritated. Like when they fixed a glitch the Kishin glitch by nerfing it and putting the old effect on an item and slapped that item into a gach.
    Yuoichi
  • SherriSherri
    edited December 23, 2016
    Zerukan ~ "The Mabi forums are definitely much more calmer than the MapleStory forums. Have you ever seen their rants & raves section? 99% of the time they complain for the sake of complaining or don't have a valid reason. Or just want to say "Nexon sucks I hate this game!". The Mabi forums has their complainers every now and then, but it's definitely not as severe as Maple's. Just a cesspool of toxicity, really.

I do kind of agree with their frustration on KThxBaiNao getting fired though, from what I saw he was very active with the community and was a player like them. Though I'm not a Maple player anymore so it doesn't effect me. I do find it kind of sad that MapleStory alone has gone through 6 Community Managers within the last 4 years."
    -------------
    Okay, so THAT is what happened. Awh sheesh and I hardly ever see community managers over there.
    Mabi has had the same one for so long.. I think.
    -------------
    Korore ~ "Smiley denied!!"
    -------------
    :D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:D:DD:D:D;d;d;d;d;d;d;d;d;d;d;d;dd;d;;d;d;

Not denied now c: muhahaha
    Yuoichi
  • thebrainthebrain
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,570
    edited December 23, 2016
    really mods? what was against the rules that I posted about? it was on the news.

wow.

edit: so I can't talk about any news?

edit: re read the rules, don't see anything. so um how am I suppose to know what i can't post?
    Yuoichi
  • ZerukanZerukan
    What'd you post? @thebrain
    Yuoichi
  • KororeKorore
    edited December 23, 2016
    thebrain
    thebrain said:

really mods? what was against the rules that I posted about? it was on the news.

wow.

edit: so I can't talk about any news?

edit: re read the rules, don't see anything. so um how am I suppose to know what i can't post?
    Controversial and Terms of Use-breaking (hacking, glitching, account trading, private servers, etc.) discussions are not allowed.

Political and Religious topics can quickly and easily become controversial and should be avoided.
    Yuoichi
  • thebrainthebrain
    edited December 23, 2016
    ...... wow just

like the rules says, mod have final say.

so um I guess I can take a look at the news I want to post and see if it goes against this rule for next time?

In my defense, anything can be Political when it comes to the government.

@Zerukan

it is about something i can't say. D:!
    Yuoichi
  • Morbious17Morbious17
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,260
    edited December 23, 2016
    Sabina has told me before that the forums should be kept at a rated G. I'd prefer PG13 since that's the minimum age to play the game, but this is what I've been told. So even if it's in the news, if it's high controversial, please don't post it. I disagree with several of the rules, personally, but I still enforce them. Rules is rules and even if they're strict, we all agree to them by being here.

Edit: I said "rules is rules" on purpose.
    Yuoichi
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Rat behave yourself.
    Yuoichi
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Controversial? Just a couple weeks ago there were rampant topics about the election, conspiracy theories, ext.
    Yuoichi
  • KororeKorore
    As Dealer said in another thread,

"New forums, fresh start. We are actually going to uphold the no controversial topics rule."

Yuoichi
  • DealerDealer
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,325
    edited December 23, 2016
    Gaea said:

Controversial? Just a couple weeks ago there were rampant topics about the election, conspiracy theories, ext.
    I explained this one when we got the new forums, we're trying to uphold that rule a little better on these forums due to things getting out of hand on the last forums.

Here I think the link would still work.
    http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/comment/831/#Comment_831
    Yuoichi
  • thebrainthebrain
    TheNyanCat quote: " Rat behave yourself "

I'm moving to skype soon because I won't be able to talk about the news. :rolleyes:

Yuoichi