Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

League of Grandmasters

ZarozianZarozian
Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
in Alexina Chat
Now those of you who have reached a Grandmaster title now have the responsibility of helping newer players, but don't do it for altruistic reasons, but instead do it because it benefits the whole community.

Everyone who has a Grandmaster title is automatically a member of the League of Grandmasters.

Do your best and if you need any assistance or information. Then please contact the League here. We'll call it LOG for short.

Comments

• KelpSodaKelpSoda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    are you implying i'm any good or even remotely useful for being a grandmaster archer elf?
    i'll let you know that i cant clear some int level shadow missions, thank you very much
    this message was approved by Memes Inc.™
    ImaizumiZarozian
  • NemesisNemesis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,005
    log horizon
    Zarozian
  • Clovis15Clovis15
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
    I do regularly help new-players whenever I come across them, so I'll just keep doing what I was already doing.
This discussion has been closed.