Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

sleepy art stop (´~`)

urseiursei
Mabinogi Rep: 1,300
edited October 25, 2017 in Art Creations
hey!! i'm Paopun from ruairi! you might've seen my old art shop floating around a few months ago, and you could probably also tell that it's deader than dead. too overwhelmed, too much to do on my end. so here's the deal this time around⸺!

only two slots open / if it's slow going, please be patient!
prices at the moment: 4.5 mil in gold; $16 via paypal / these might change, but you won't be affected if you've already placed an order!
fullbody; slightly experimental style that may vary a lil
full color, loose
single characters only

IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR EXAMPLES! click me!

will do: original characters, avatars, fanart, animal ears/horns, wings
will NOT do: nsfw, furries, mecha, detailed armor, super beefed-up dudes i guess

REQUEST FORM
ign / server:
payment method (gold/paypal):
character refs (the more, the merrier):
details (personality, any additional lil bits):

SLOTS
OkamixdimsumImaizumi

Comments

• KakuzenKakuzen
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,075
    Wish I could commission somethin from ya, but I can only do PP atm, and I am in Alexina. Example #1 is adorably cozy looking °×° Best of luck finding someone! :)
  • urseiursei
    Kakuzen wrote: »
    Wish I could commission somethin from ya, but I can only do PP atm, and I am in Alexina. Example #1 is adorably cozy looking °×° Best of luck finding someone! :)

aaa thank you!! maybe i'll see you again if i'm ever actually motivated enough to open a pp!
    Kakuzen
  • urseiursei
    ☀ bumped down price, changed to full color! style will be most similar to first example.
  • GakkuriaquaGakkuriaqua
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,870
    hello again!
    If you'd like to accept my request > 7</

ign / server:Aquaheart/Ruairi
    character refs (the more, the merrier):blep
    details (personality, any additional lil bits): her hair curls a bit at the end examples , she's caring and protective (older sister trope); she's also the quiet and reserved type however is usually seen smiling with friends.
    Pose: can you draw her holding a cue stick?ex or the one on the right

ursei
  • urseiursei
    hello again!
    If you'd like to accept my request > 7</

ign / server:Aquaheart/Ruairi
    character refs (the more, the merrier):blep
    details (personality, any additional lil bits): her hair curls a bit at the end examples , she's caring and protective (older sister trope); she's also the quiet and reserved type however is usually seen smiling with friends.
    Pose: can you draw her holding a cue stick?ex or the one on the right

of course! honestly, your characters are a whole lot of fun to draw!! AND SUPER APOLOGIES FOR GHOSTING MY LAST THREAD
    i'll toss up a sketch when i get there ♡ thanks a ton!
  • urseiursei

hope you like the WIP peach—ANYWAY, how's this looking to you? changes in hair, face, pose? i've got a bad habit of giving everyone chubby cheeks oh man...

cc143f6a98.png

• GakkuriaquaGakkuriaqua
    ursei wrote: »

hope you like the WIP peach—ANYWAY, how's this looking to you? changes in hair, face, pose? i've got a bad habit of giving everyone chubby cheeks oh man...

cc143f6a98.png

wheeze everything looks great! the only change i would ask is for her to have a soft smile c:

aaannd DONT WORRY about your last thread , i completely understand about being overwhelmed and being busy irl and things aaa Q7Q
  • urseiursei

wheeze everything looks great! the only change i would ask is for her to have a soft smile c:

aaannd DONT WORRY about your last thread , i completely understand about being overwhelmed and being busy irl and things aaa Q7Q

SOFT SMILES SEEM TO SUIT HER... making progress!! i'm surprisingly motivated to tackle your chara's outfits honestly
    also!! for when i actually get there; a simple background like the one that's there, or none at all? her lil halo will probably be added last (•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑
    (don't feel rushed btw i'm just super eager to put a new coloring method to use and it's a bit embarrassing)

79ab5c998b.png

Kakuzen
  • urseiursei
    edited June 28, 2017
    ☀ paypal method opened! have a look at the top post.
    Kakuzen
  • GakkuriaquaGakkuriaqua
    > v</ if its not too much of a hassle can i have a version with the simple bg and one with none?
    also can the shoes be adjusted a bit? they're currently more like pumps instead of heels

I really like the shading and coloring so far!

im so sorry for my delayed replies too im at my second home..? idk how to explain it ahaa ;v;..
    ursei
  • KakuzenKakuzen
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,075
    ☀ paypal method opened! have a look at the top post.

Gonna probably request one this friday then once I make my payments ;; yaaay
    ursei
  • urseiursei
    edited July 1, 2017
    > v</ if its not too much of a hassle can i have a version with the simple bg and one with none?
    also can the shoes be adjusted a bit? they're currently more like pumps instead of heels

im so sorry for my delayed replies too im at my second home..? idk how to explain it ahaa ;v;..

NO WORRIES!! i totally understand :^)

and of course! i'll update you soon to see how you like the changes!
    would you like the version without a background to be transparent, or not?
  • GakkuriaquaGakkuriaqua
    edited July 5, 2017

NO WORRIES!! i totally understand :^)

and of course! i'll update you soon to see how you like the changes!
    would you like the version without a background to be transparent, or not?

transparent please!
    sorry I took a break from everything aaa T7T.. hopefully you had a good long weekend as well!

OH also when would you like the payment?
  • urseiursei
    transparent please!
    sorry I took a break from everything aaa T7T.. hopefully you had a good long weekend as well!

not a problem! i've been trying to take a break myself, but my weekend was great! (•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑
    AAAND honestly whenever you find the time to get it to me, i'll have no issue! my only preference would be before i post a finished piece ofc!

here's an update tho! toying around with colors and re-doing some shading--would you like her lil halo added in?

f652f063a6.png
    Kakuzen
  • GakkuriaquaGakkuriaqua
    transparent please!

not a problem! i've been trying to take a break myself, but my weekend was great! (•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑
    AAAND honestly whenever you find the time to get it to me, i'll have no issue! my only preference would be before i post a finished piece ofc!

here's an update tho! toying around with colors and re-doing some shading--would you like her lil halo added in?

f652f063a6.png

i mailed the payment > v</
    and yes to the halo please!

• urseiursei
    reopened as of august 21st! feel free to req ☀ and be sure to check the google doc in my first post for my most current examples!
  • urseiursei
    ☀ a lil bump
  • ShadydayzShadydayz
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,735
    Bless your art its so nice <3
    ign / server: Shadydayz/Ruairi
    payment method (gold/paypal): Gold
    character refs (the more, the merrier): https://sta.sh/21mkfq2nfml7?edit=1 Any of those are fine <3 (She wears bear paws all the time)
    details (personality, any additional lil bits): She is short and very mischievous, faking her innocence with her dead pan look.
    Let your artistic juices flow! I don't have a pose do what you think fits her best ^^
    ursei
  • urseiursei
    Shadydayz wrote: »
    character refs (the more, the merrier): https://sta.sh/21mkfq2nfml7?edit=1 Any of those are fine <3 (She wears bear paws all the time)
    details (personality, any additional lil bits): She is short and very mischievous, faking her innocence with her dead pan look.
    Let your artistic juices flow! I don't have a pose do what you think fits her best ^^

i'm a tiny bit enamored here, oh man... she's very cute and absolutely fuels my love for bears! sorry for the little delay in my reply, but i'd love to give her a shot! i'll try to get a sketch out once i make a dent in my schoolwork :^)
  • ShadydayzShadydayz
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,735
    Shadydayz wrote: »

i'm a tiny bit enamored here, oh man... she's very cute and absolutely fuels my love for bears! sorry for the little delay in my reply, but i'd love to give her a shot! i'll try to get a sketch out once i make a dent in my schoolwork :^)

Ah no prob take your time. School is sneaking up on me soon ;n;. She wears a tiger tail and ears depending on her outfit(Forgot to mention that idk how clear the refs are I need to take new ones soon)