Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Coming Soon for Master Plan Event.

badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
in General Chat
So I just noticed for the last two weeks of the Master Plan Event for the skill boosters, it just says "Coming Soon" and I'm curious to know what it could be :P

I know at the end of last night's stream, Saygo was teasing we're going to be having a "big" update next month, so I'm assuming it has to do with that? (Which, for the record, I'm guessing it's going to be the Giant update that people have been wanting.)

What's everyone else's thoughts?

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
  • MizumieMizumie
    Mabinogi Rep: 825
    edited July 6, 2017
    I feel like at least one of the "coming soon" announcements will be x2 all skill exp, to go with the flow of the event. Not entirely sure though, especially because we have 2 that are unannounced.

Edit: Maybe it'll be an AP event, to help pay for said training!
    badnewsbarrett
    I don't think they've decided that far ahead, so that's why it's coming soon.
    Maybe, they'll have people vote on what to do.
    Highly unlikely new class/skills.
    Actual events too short of a time period.
    AP Event could happen with a side dosage of double rainbow.

But they could combine 2 weeks into 1 event, but anything could happen. We're still in week 1 of July. End of August is still some ways out.
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890

But they could combine 2 weeks into 1 event, but anything could happen. We're still in week 1 of July. End of August is still some ways out.

I think it's deliberate tbh, I don't think they'd plan all that out and not the last two weeks, especially since they listed the login items to be given away those weeks, though it's hard to say. Has me excited either way though, because I hope it's something good.

An AP event would be nice. I don't think it'll have to do with new skills/talents either though.
    Mizumie

I think it's deliberate tbh, I don't think they'd plan all that out and not the last two weeks, especially since they listed the login items to be given away those weeks, though it's hard to say. Has me excited either way though, because I hope it's something good.

An AP event would be nice. I don't think it'll have to do with new skills/talents either though.

Well summer is usually when they make something worth the hype about. Summer is best to market your best stuff while kids on on vacation.