Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

RIP Spiral-tip Twin Tails

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
in General Chat
I hate you Nexon. Just blatant hate. Hate this gacha crap. Hate how rare you made this hairstyle. Hate. Hate. Hate. :|

giphy.gif
[Deleted User]

Comments

• PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    edited July 6, 2017
    Just because you can't get it doesn't mean it's rare. It's just highly desirable and so people may tend to not let it go. You're gonna have to offer some big $$$ if you want it.
  • KazuhanoriKazuhanori
    Mabinogi Rep: 830
    I call it "Poor man's Miku Wig"
    LenariVimiACreatureToRemember
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Kazuhanori wrote: »

I think it looks a lot better than the Miku hair. =T
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    edited July 6, 2017
    Pan wrote: »
    Just because you can't get it doesn't mean it's rare. It's just highly desirable and so people may tend to not let it go. You're gonna have to offer some big $$$ if you want it.

I would call it rare if (according to a friend) people want 70-100m for it on Alexina... For that much, it means it isn't dropping a lot, or else it'd be cheaper.

I had a feeling this would happen though :/ It's such a pretty hairstyle, I love a lot of the new ones, I'm on Tarlach though and I heard a lot of them aren't dropping. Neither are the Bright and Student wigs :(
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Pan wrote: »

I would call it rare if (according to a friend) people want 70-100m for it on Alexina... For that much, it means it isn't dropping a lot, or else it'd be cheaper.

I had a feeling this would happen though :/ It's such a pretty hairstyle, I love a lot of the new ones, I'm on Tarlach though and I heard a lot of them aren't dropping. Neither are the Bright and Student wigs :(

Well it is just day one. I guess we will see what happens.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited July 6, 2017
    Just wait like a week or two. A lot of people wait till their next paycheck b4 diving into their usual gacha spending. Or during the last few days b4 it's up.

/shrug
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    I have Miku hair and I concede these twin tails are superior.

I'd put them on an alt, but it's not like I'll be obtaining them in the first place.
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    edited July 6, 2017
    Out of 135, only got 1 new hair coupon. Weeee....
    God dangit = = )...why Neoxn America Why
    badnewsbarrett
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Ellisya wrote: »

4e0895594994c5eedf5a1991f02bd4dc.gif
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730

I think Miku wig doesn't cost your firstborn.

For me, it's RIP Argenta hair....
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Policroma wrote: »

I think Miku wig doesn't cost your firstborn.

For me, it's RIP Argenta hair....

Yeah I was interested in getting that too but yeah, rip.
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    Ellisya wrote: »

yup not rare then add in like 12 new hairstyle coupons...

Honestly they should take all the damn clothing out of the gacha as there are so many hair coupons now.
  • FinityFinity
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    edited July 7, 2017
    Spiral tip twin tails are like new long wavy ponytails. It seems to be rarest among new female beauty coupons.
    Those beauty gachas are getting worse each generation because it contains coupons from previous generations. It's 3rd time that first generation coupons are getting re-re-released. First generation coupons should take a break and not be released for a while. I think release of 2nd generation coupons makes sense, because they were pretty rare because 2nd generation beauty gacha contained 1st generation coupons. If they keep going like this, 4th generation beauty gacha will have re-re-re-release of 1st generation coupons, re-re-release of 2nd generation coupons, re-release of 3rd generation coupons, and super rare new coupons. They need to stop with those 1st generation coupons. There are enough of them floating around in the market and even in my pet inventory, because I find them not even worth selling.
    Also rates are pretty awful. Half of my gachas were pinstriped pajamas and giant summer school uniform, and male underwears.
  • TentacleTentacle
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,070
    Seriously, what's with this game and RNG? There are so many items 90% of players will never see, because they're either rare gacha prize, ancient event reward or 0,001% chance dungeon drop.
    Twelie
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    I am always amazed by how much people would be willing to spend on this game just to get some aesthetic pixels.
    VimiGretaKazuhanoriTairiku
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    None of the new hairs look good with robes so hard pass on all them.
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    my most fave hairstyle in all i lived is a female only..... (the new bob) -loves bobs-
    the spiral hair def gonna be the popular hair though.... if you want it and is mad. that proves it as well
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    TheDumbOne wrote: »
    my most fave hairstyle in all i lived is a female only..... (the new bob) -loves bobs-
    the spiral hair def gonna be the popular hair though.... if you want it and is mad. that proves it as well

I love the bob too! To be honest, I wish they'd just keep the beauty coupons around forever like the Eweca Orbs. =3
    badnewsbarrettBerryswirl
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    I'm actually surprised that you're after the twin tails, they don't really seem your style from what I've seen. I would expect the Retro Waves to be more your style.

But yeah I've had a party board up for it since maintenance pretty much ended and haven't gotten any notes or seen any party boards selling it yet. I'm hoping it's not quite as rare as the Ponytails were last time though. Last time Erinn Beauty Box was kind of pushed aside for the Loot-O-Lanterns.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    *looks at styles that need coupons*

*looks at my stock of Pons*

I don't care for this coupon system that's making Pons obsolete outside of stuff like Ace RB and Style tab. :'(
    badnewsbarrettTwelieVimiKazuhanoriTheNyanCatTairiku