Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

。 * ☆ ヾ Lilyshy's Art Shop ヾ ☆ * 。[Mari]

NekoLilyNekoLily
Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
edited September 3, 2017 in Art Creations
During the summer period I have enough free time to draw, so I was thinking on opening a shop.
As this is my first time setting a shop here, I'll make it a "Pay What You Want"-ish type of commission.

The only exception to "Pay What You Want" is that prices under 1m/2$/2k NX will only be sketches. I would prefer $ rather than gold, but I'm ok either way.
September Update: accepting White Fixed Dyes (FFFFFF - F0F0F0) as a form of payment.

My Art
Sketch Example
My deviantart

Contacts
If you want to contact me privately to discuss your drawings or talk about in-real money payments:
- LINE: lilywhiteheart (QR Code)
- Mabinogi: Lilyshy from Mari Server
- Discord: Lily#7274

Rules
- I do not accept pets/mecha
- Only simple background
- Armors will lower the type of the drawing I'll be doing (as I'm not good at painting them)
- Furries are fine as long as you can provide references of the "animal" that would help me get it done in the right way
- NO NSFW (I can accept up to ONLY the breasts showing - but this drawing will be only sent privately, along with the WIPs)
- Payments can be done either when sketch (for 1m+/2$+/2k+ NX commissions) is approved or when the drawing is completed
- Payment for 1m/2$/2k NX commissions must be done before starting
- As of now I can't accept a 0 gold/0$ commissions

Commission Form
- Name/Server: (only for Gold Payments)
- Type of Payment: (only for NX and PayPal Payments)
- Reference/s:
- Type of Drawing: you want it only outlined? Flat colors? Full Colors? Bust? Half Body? Full Body? [Armor Restriction will apply]
- Background: (No Background/Flat Color/Sky/Clouded Sky)
- Notes:

Slots
1. NFX (humanbeeing/Mari) DONE
2. NFX (humanbeeing/Mari) DONE
3. Mizuko (worty/Mari) DONE
4. Mizuko (worty/Mari) DONE
-

Comments

• NFXNFX
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    edited June 9, 2017
    Your art is really cute, so i decided to try and leave a comission :)

- Name/Server: humanbeeing/Mari
    - Type of Payment: 1m for each
    - Reference/s: will send privately
    - Type of Drawing: flat colors
    - Background: any
    - Notes: lance from 2 is preferably to be removed

Thanks!
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    NFX wrote: »
    Your art is really cute, so i decided to try and leave a comission :)

- Name/Server: humanbeeing/Mari
    - Type of Payment: 1m for each
    - Reference/s: will send privately
    - Type of Drawing: flat colors
    - Background: any
    - Notes: lance from 2 is preferably to be removed

Thanks!

Commission accepted! Gonna start right now as I just received the references. Will put the WIPs here but the finishing product won't be available in this forum as it is a gift
  • MizukoMizuko
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,315
    edited June 10, 2017
    I will give it a shot.

Name/Server: worty/Mari
    - Type of Payment: 1 Mil + Holy Water as tip
    - Reference/s: http://tinypic.com/m/j9xzsz/4
    - Type of Drawing: Full Color Full Body
    - Background: Water?
    - Notes: Replace detached sleeves with this: http://tinypic.com/m/juafwl/4
    - Pose?: http://tinypic.com/m/jzy0rn/4
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mizuko wrote: »
    I will give it a shot.

- Type of Drawing: Full Body

Thanks for commissioning me! I'll work on yours as soon as I finish with the first commission, in the meantime can you answer some questions?
    1. The coloring of your choice between lineart, flat colors and full colors
    2. I'm not very good with water but I'll do my best to get some good tutorial to do it, is it ok?
    3. Can I slightly modify the pose of the image? Like an arm above the head? Like this but higher I'm ok either way, just wanted to be sure how much "freedom" I have.
    4. Since she's in the water, do you still want the shoes on?
  • MizukoMizuko
    edited June 10, 2017
    NekoLily wrote: »
    I will give it a shot.

- Type of Drawing: Full Body

Thanks for commissioning me! I'll work on yours as soon as I finish with the first commission, in the meantime can you answer some questions?
    1. The coloring of your choice between lineart, flat colors and full colors
    2. I'm not very good with water but I'll do my best to get some good tutorial to do it, is it ok?
    3. Can I slightly modify the pose of the image? Like an arm above the head? Like this but higher I'm ok either way, just wanted to be sure how much "freedom" I have.
    4. Since she's in the water, do you still want the shoes on?

1. Full Colors.
    2. That's ok.
    3. Sure. I couldn't think of a pose anyway.
    4. Yes.
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    @NFX here are the sketches! Tell me if you want anything modified before I pass it in the digital lineart

YXrOQBY.jpg
    NV3fntd.jpg
  • NFXNFX
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    Thanks! I like how it's going.
    For the first one, make the legs a bit longer, tilting a bit the left leg, and the wings maybe slightly wider.
    For second one, maybe make legs a tiny bit thicker.
    The rest is perfect, keep it on!
    NekoLily
  • NekoLilyNekoLily

1. Full Colors.
    2. That's ok.
    4. Yes.

It took longer than expected with previous commissioner + some in-real things, but I finally came to your commission!
    In the end I went with the original design, this is the sketch. Is there something that I should change before doing the lineart?

lRyP1DY.jpg
  • MizukoMizuko
    edited June 26, 2017

1. Full Colors.
    2. That's ok.
    4. Yes.

It took longer than expected with previous commissioner + some in-real things, but I finally came to your commission!
    In the end I went with the original design, this is the sketch. Is there something that I should change before doing the lineart?

lRyP1DY.jpg

It looks nice. Just a few adjustments and questions.

Can you make the shirt cover up the belly button?
    Can you adjust the bow ribbon more like this? http://tinypic.com/m/k03g5w/4
    I noticed the curve on the legs under the skirt. What could it be used for?
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    edited June 27, 2017

Modified Sketch with adjustments
    The first 2 things are addressed in the modified sketch. As per the 3rd one, I don't really understand the question but I'll still try to answer: I decided to not remove the legs in the sketch (after finishing it) because they could be used to better shadow the parts that will be underwater as the thighs would still be half-floating. If you talk about the curve, is because I tilted the legs to make them spread more under the water to show the difference in "deepness" as the left leg is much more under the water than the right - the same goes for the arms) and so the curve was generated
  • MizukoMizuko
    edited June 27, 2017

Modified Sketch with adjustments
    The first 2 things are addressed in the modified sketch. As per the 3rd one, I don't really understand the question but I'll still try to answer: I decided to not remove the legs in the sketch (after finishing it) because they could be used to better shadow the parts that will be underwater as the thighs would still be half-floating. If you talk about the curve, is because I tilted the legs to make them spread more under the water to show the difference in "deepness" as the left leg is much more under the water than the right - the same goes for the arms) and so the curve was generated

Much better.
    So the curve is used for the water with the lower side will be in the water while the upper side will be half-floating. That's good to know.
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    edited July 1, 2017

Much better.
    So the curve is used for the water with the lower side will be in the water while the upper side will be half-floating. That's good to know.

Ok, then. If everything is ok, I'll start with the lineart

EDIT:
    Here the completed lineart. I made some little adjustments to ensure the overall vision of it is good: added some more hair in the right part (as seeing the design from our point of view), adjusted the center of gravity to not be a bit weird on the vertebral column. Forgot to put nails on the left hand, you could see the right hand to see if they're of your taste to put them on the other hand or just remove them totally; forgot to erase a line of the left leg that goes through the skirt, but will erase it during the coloring part.

Tell me if it's ok to start coloring or I should modify something else
  • MizukoMizuko
    edited July 2, 2017

Much better.

Ok, then. If everything is ok, I'll start with the lineart

EDIT:
    Here the completed lineart. I made some little adjustments to ensure the overall vision of it is good: added some more hair in the right part (as seeing the design from our point of view), adjusted the center of gravity to not be a bit weird on the vertebral column. Forgot to put nails on the left hand, you could see the right hand to see if they're of your taste to put them on the other hand or just remove them totally; forgot to erase a line of the left leg that goes through the skirt, but will erase it during the coloring part.

Tell me if it's ok to start coloring or I should modify something else

Wow. That looks nice. I like nails that are trimmed and natural, not polished.
    Make sure you don't forget the white wavy curve-like stripes in the blue skirt and the bow ribbon.
    NekoLily
  • NekoLilyNekoLily

Make sure you don't forget the white wavy curve-like stripes in the blue skirt and the bow ribbon.

Ok, I now should have finished with coloring it. Can you please tell me if I missed something before starting with the water effect?
    Simple Color
    Shadowing
  • MizukoMizuko

Ok, I now should have finished with coloring it. Can you please tell me if I missed something before starting with the water effect?
    Simple Color
    Shadowing

The coloring is nice.
    Can you move the white wavy curve-like stripes in the blue skirt slightly further down?
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    The coloring is nice.
    Can you move the white wavy curve-like stripes in the blue skirt slightly further down?

Like this? In the meantime I'm trying the water thingie
  • MizukoMizuko
    The coloring is nice.

Like this? In the meantime I'm trying the water thingie

That's better.
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    edited July 12, 2017
    Ok, I finished! If there's something you would like to add/modify before I either send it in your inbox or put it here, just tell me! And tell me how you would like to pay: either mail or trade?

bla8iAi.jpg
  • MizukoMizuko
    Ok, I finished! If there's something you would like to add/modify before I either send it in your inbox or put it here, just tell me! And tell me how you would like to pay: either mail or trade?

bla8iAi.jpg

It looks amazing.
    You can mail a junk item with the payment. I will sending some Holy Water as tip.
    NekoLily
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    It looks amazing.
    You can mail a junk item with the payment. I will sending some Holy Water as tip.

So here the finished non-preview image! Thanks for commissioning me and hope you enjoy my art :3
    FVQZgxR.jpg