Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

OMGERRRRD NEXON!!!

RheyRhey
Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
edited March 11, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
TY SO MUCH FOR IMPLEMENTING A DUNGEON D/C SAFETY NET!

I tripped on my router and killed my internetz tryin to crab a coke and some potatoes chips while draggin me and muh alts through alby adv hm...sweatdrop.gif

Then I re-logged back in while cursing me luck to be greeted with the option to resume my dungeon run. relief.gif

Idk when this was ninja'd in since I was on a 1 year+ hiatus b4...so have sum gratitude sweets.

thank_you_cake.jpg

P.S. Any reason wry this wasn't implemented for SMs tho...? Losing a Lords/Elite run hurts just as much too yo~ smoke.gif

PanBlissfulkill

Comments

• PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    Not really, they take probably less than 5 minutes to complete anyways. The other dungeons cost much more time.
  • hontoowarihontoowari
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,165
    Pan wrote: »
    Not really, they take probably less than 5 minutes to complete anyways. The other dungeons cost much more time.

It's more about the passes you can't really farm than the time spent on them.
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    Rhey wrote: »
    me and muh alts through alby adv hm...

That part...
    CarlizeIyasenuLeineiPolicromaGreta
  • RheyRhey
    Ellisya wrote: »

That part...

It's just a term of endearment for muh leecherz. I get mats and they keep the rest.

tumblr_inline_o0q13hPafs1t7z78b_500.gif

• TreesTrees
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,265

That part...

It's just a term of endearment for muh leecherz. I get mats and they keep the rest.

tumblr_inline_o0q13hPafs1t7z78b_500.gif

strong-independent-black-woman-asdfghjkl-sure-sis.jpg

Lmao ok...

• SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785

That part...

1ZcBJT3.png
  • RheyRhey