Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Did the game jus die?

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Arjune wrote: »
    it did and I now have what seems like a new nexon launcher with pop-up ads.... at least it seems new/different. I can turn off the pop-up ads but I wonder if it's related. I can;t imagine them taking down the game just to force everyone on the new launcher though...

Maybe someone was supposed to post a warning on the banner and FORGOT and just implemented it. -_-
  • dra011dra011
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,010
    edited July 10, 2017
    Ellisya wrote: »
    Entire nexon server died.
    Are they really paying Hamsters well?

And it died again at 12:40pm pst after restoration.
    And it's back at 12:42pm pst

Sir Jon hamsterington the 8th went on strike during his 168 hour shift as he was only getting 1/3 of his daily apple cubes.
    Leinei[Deleted User]Zairak
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited July 10, 2017
    dra011 wrote: »
    Ellisya wrote: »
    Entire nexon server died.
    Are they really paying Hamsters well?

And it died again at 12:40pm pst after restoration.
    And it's back at 12:42pm pst

Sir Jon hamsterington the 8th went on strike during his 168 hour shift as he was only getting 1/3 of his daily apple cubes.

Not going to lie, this made me laugh. XD

Ok, updating the launcher seems to have worked. To do so, exit the launcher and reload it; it will update and give a smaller launcher, and continue as normal.
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    edited July 10, 2017
    Nexon Launcher updated. Wants to re-download the game. Okay.
    It wants to install Mabinogi inside the Mabinogi folder (Like this: "D:\Mabinogi\Mabinogi\Mabinogi.exe").

I'm trying to change it. It's like, "yeah, okay. 'D:\Mabinogi'. So I guess that means you want me to put it in 'D:\Mabinogi\Mabinogi' right?"

Edit:
    Oh no... I change the location now I have no idea where it's installing to. I'm gonna reinstall the launcher >_<

Edit2:
    I found it. It's now inside the Mabinogi folder inside the Mabinogi folder... I'm laughing so hard.

Edit3:
    Uninstalling the launcher also uninstalled Mabinogi. Reinstalled the Nexon Launcher. It's working fine now, just need to wait for it to download Mabinogi again.
  • DarkConductorDarkConductor
    Mabinogi Rep: 975
    Behelit wrote: »
    I have the worst luck ever. I was fighting the master lich in peaca inermediate and the game kicked me out lol. I hope it gets fixed soon. ^_^

The dungeon DC function is there so it should work permitted you can get there in under 5 minutes. o: !
  • LeineiLeinei
    jjeremy wrote: »
    Launcher updated. Wants to re-download the game. Okay.
    It wants to install Mabi inside the Mabi folder (Like this: "D:\Mabinogi\Mabinogi\Mabinogi.exe").

O_o Weird. It didn't do that for me...
  • BehelitBehelit
    Mabinogi Rep: 955
    Behelit wrote: »
    I have the worst luck ever. I was fighting the master lich in peaca inermediate and the game kicked me out lol. I hope it gets fixed soon. ^_^

The dungeon DC function is there so it should work permitted you can get there in under 5 minutes. o: !

It's way past 5 mins now. Oh well, I guess I will just get another pass.
  • LeineiLeinei
    @Behelit Ouch. Sorry to hear that. =(
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited July 10, 2017
    if it's a 677 MB file, it's the music/MP3 files they accidentally deleted a month ago.... several people in Discord are having to download it and I had to on Friday because we never clicked the gear icon back then to 'fix' it. a lot of people don't care about the music or listen to it so they didn't know it was deleted

I have no clue why it would be wanting you to completely re-download though. Are you using steam or the launcher? I swear they are trying to force the launcher and only that
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited July 10, 2017
    I d/c'd rite when I opened my chest and saw a broken sealed chain dropped.

There goes my 3m...

giphy.gif
  • TiernieTiernie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,380
    I am back up but it is loading an update.
  • BehelitBehelit
    Mabinogi Rep: 955
    Rhey wrote: »
    I d/c'd rite when I opened my chest and saw I had broken sealed chain dropped.

There goes my 3m...

giphy.gif

* gives you a hug* I'm so sorry for your loss : (
  • TiernieTiernie
    edited July 10, 2017
    Wow, it is taking longer to load than a new content update. Something isn't right. Mabi needs to start explaining.
  • LeineiLeinei
    @Saygo Hey, guys, what happened? D=
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Tiernie wrote: »
    Wow, it is taking longer to load than a new content update. Something isn't right. Mabi needs to start explaining.

did you see me earlier post? it's 677 MB right?
  • TiernieTiernie
    Arjune wrote: »
    Tiernie wrote: »

did you see me earlier post? it's 677 MB right?

Not sure, by the time i saw this it was already on to the security upload which took awhile as well.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Wow, is it safe to login today?
    [Deleted User]
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited July 10, 2017
    @Gaea It's fine now. I guess launcher update threw a wrench into the works.
  • justshowingjustshowing
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    after launcher updated its very laggy.

everything from character displacement to delayed responses are happening. i'll just go do other things today :o
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    They aren't obligated to give us compensations.

But it would be a REALLY nice gesture. :^)