Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Other peoples opinions please

RaintheswordRainthesword
Mabinogi Rep: 1,905
edited July 10, 2017 in Feedback and Suggestions
Alright its your friendly Salesman Honest Alex (Siralexander) here, got a little question about training modifiers.
So to my understanding my lvl 200 = x2 training for my current talent
My current talent is also a x2 multiplier (merlin/druid)
Lastly My returned title is a x2 multiplier for all talents.

So logically thats 1 x 2 = 2 x 2 = 4 x 2 = 8

But here's the thing, every time I use my snap cast skill it only adds 4 points of training instead of 8
A guild thinks the lvl multiplier halves the current training requirements but my numbers are the same as the wiki

Rank 1 - Snap Cast
Use the skill +0.01 x2.00 (2892/3000)
Use The Skill twice in 40 seconds complete
Cast a Chargeable spell while the skill is in use +0.005 x 2.00 (2892/9000)

Returned title time lelf 3 days 8 hrs as of this moment of posting.

My question is am I doing something wrong or is the game robbing me of a training multiplier?
Or at least a detailed explanation on Character Level Effect - Merlin Related Talent Training EXP x2.0
(Rip Aussie Latency)

Comments

• OwntrolfOwntrolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,000
    edited July 11, 2017
    Because the lv100+ talent bonus along with hero badges only affect the training amount not the training count

TLDR lv100+ bonus works like an exp reforge like the hero badges
    Rainthesword