Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Reduce, Reuse and Recycle Beauty Coupons

DarkConductorDarkConductor
Mabinogi Rep: 975
in Feedback and Suggestions
It's at that time again when beauty coupons are being issued in gachas and everyone is cracking them open just in hopes of getting what they want... only to spend 10 boxes on it and not even get a remotely what anyone would possibly want. And what's worse, you have to find some way to get rid of them. You could use them yourself, but why do that when it's so cost inefficient with pon? You can use them for partners if you wanted, but that's a limited use there as well. Selling it is already hard enough because of personal subjectiveness. And it's ridiculous to couch up 70m for just one hair coupon just to make yourself look good (though who am I to say that people are willing to do that?).

Why not just recycle them or somehow make every coupon count?

Just like the transformation coins, you can break them down into three pieces and it'll reroll into a new transformation coin to take on. In the case of beauty coupons, different beauty coupons cannot be interchangeable in order to break them down. In other words, you cannot mix two hair coupon pieces and one mouth coupon piece to make a remotely new coupon. You must have, say, three hair coupons to reroll into a new hair coupon and vice versa for all the other pieces. And with the coupons that cost 100000x more money than you could possibly afford, it'll feel less of an exclusive game of "who has the most money to afford such a thing" and hence the "everyone gets a chance to try to get things"'.

But that's just me; there will always be ups and downs to an idea and I don't care too much if you disagree because after all it's a suggestion. What do you all think?
TaffytaHelryx
  1. Should this become a thing?8 votes
    1. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS!!
       88% (7 votes)
    2. Plz no.
       13% (1 vote)

Comments

• FarseerarentaFarseerarenta
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,085
    my 8 pets full of coupons say YES PLEASE. FFS.

i've opened so many boxes and failed to get what i wanted. (i think 85 currently?)

would be nice if i could do something with all these coupons for what i actually want. rather than leave them there cause i don't care about them and no one is gonna buy them.
    Taffyta