Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

A Little Market Consumer Survey~

Comments

• ApollodorusApollodorus
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,865
    1.) What do U usually spend ur gold stockpile on?
    Pretty much everything. Dyes, outfits, gear, reforges, enchants, just whatever I need when I got gold. On occasion I might save up but even then I usually decide to blow it all on some big item or make a large investment on reforges.

2.) How often Do U spend ducats?(Or what do U buy/use em on? Fomor equips? Repairs?)

Never.

3.) Do U prefer getting things from the cash shop directly or trading Ingame gold for them?
    Depends on what I have more of free to spend, cash or gold. Though I do enjoy the thrill of gacha from time to time.

4.) Do U have a spending cap when going around PS shopping 4 items?(5m/10m/20m/etc)
    No. If you have gold it is a game to see how fast you can turn it into things you like.

5.) Last but not least...Do U prefer to generate ur own gold income(SM/Dungeons/etc) or do U afk and just merch?
    Merchanting. I don't like worrying too much about gold though so I don't put a lot of effort into either, its just that usually whatever I earn from sms often times tends to get sucked back into repairs or builds up slowly over time. Getting a large sum of gold at once is much more satisfying.
    Rhey
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Pan wrote: »
    1.) Things of interest.
    2.) Not often.
    3.) In-game gold.
    4.) No limit.
    5.) Generate gold.

This has got to be the most concise yet broad set of answers.