Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Hart's Art Shop CLOSEDヾ(^∇^)

CyheCyhe
Mabinogi Rep: 620
edited July 22, 2017 in Art Creations
Hello guys! I'm Hart ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ
This is actually my first time ever opening an art shop so any advice is welcomed!
I think it's important to mention that my art style does vary
I can draw in a doll-like style, or more of an anime style so just let me know exactly what you want.
Available Slots
1.closed
2.closed
3.closed
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Important Info⬇⬇
*Prior to this I went by the name pyropuff on Instagram so some example images may be tagged with this name*
Contact Info⬇⬇
Discord - Hart#4311
Skype - Personal, will add if necessary
Gmail - thatpinkdude@gmail.com
Instagram - @Hartbreakharmony (new account, currently inactive)
Server: Alexina
IGN: Fayley
Payment Options: Gold (if you want to negotiate another form of payment for whatever reason shoot me a message)
________________________________________________________________________________________________
When discussing your order we can further elaborate on what I'm comfortable drawing and what I'm not but a general idea is below ⬇⬇
I WON'T DRAW: nsfw, furries(this does not include tails and ears), mecha, excessive armor, detailed backgrounds,etc.
I WILL DRAW: people, fanart, gore, simple backgrounds,animals (I will TRY),etc.

Fill out the form below, post it, and I will contact you through any of your chosen mediums!
IGN:
Contact Info:
Payment Amount:
Order Description:
Additional Info:

Example Form⬇⬇
IGN: your in-game name
Contact Info: your skype name,discord,email,etc
Payment Amount: 1mil (your total)
Order Description: 2 simple character icons,(insert reference links)
Additional Info: certain facial expression, certain pose, certain bg color/minor detail, etc

What's Next?
1.Once you have filled out the form and posted it I'll contact you so we can go over everything together.
2.The sketch will be sent to you so I can ensure we're on the same page.
3.Once your order is finished I'll request the full payment and it will be sent to you via Skype,Discord,E-mail,etc.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Prices & Examples

Fully Colored ICON Prices:
*Couple icons will be double the price of any of the below options*
Chibi(+simple background): 200k ⬇⬇
tumblr_oszwx2Z3Wy1vgmcvho5_540.png
Sketchy Bust Icon(+simple background): 500k ⬇⬇
tumblr_oszwx2Z3Wy1vgmcvho2_540.jpg

Fully Colored Prices:
*Couple Drawings will be double the price of any of the below options*
Bust(+simple background): 1.5mil ⬇⬇
tumblr_oszwx2Z3Wy1vgmcvho3_540.jpg
Regular Waist-up ( +mildly complex background ): 2mil ⬇⬇
tumblr_oszwx2Z3Wy1vgmcvho6_540.jpg
Okamixdimsum[Deleted User]
  1. Should I make price adjustments?6 votes
    1. Definitely, you're overpriced!
       0% (0 votes)
    2. Nah, they're fine!
       100% (6 votes)

Comments

• NyaaNyaa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,950
    I'd like to order a few things please :3 WIPs would definitely be appreciated, let me know if you have any questions about either order or character. Feel free to let me know if you don't feel comfortable drawing Leila, since she's a slime girl. You're free to draw a medieval-themed cloak and leather armor on her if you're uncomfortable drawing her without clothes.

IGN: Nyaa (Alexina)
    Contact Info: I will PM you my Skype if that is okay c:
    Payment Amount: 400k
    Order Description: 2 separate colored sketchy icons of https://toyhou.se/596466.ki-ana (in the outfit on the bottom left of the first picture, the one with a tie and jeans) and https://toyhou.se/597844.leila
    Additional Info: For Ki'ana, maybe a pose/expression similar to this? And for Leila, maybe something like this or this? c: For style, I'd prefer the style you've done in the sketchy icon examples.
    Cyhe
  • AsxinaAsxina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,710
    Hello! May I have a spot in your list? I will fill out my form ASAP! :)
    Cyhe
  • CyheCyhe
    edited July 13, 2017
    Asxina wrote: »
    Ofc you can! Just fill out the form and post it here and I'll contact you so we can review everything c:
  • AsxinaAsxina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,710
    Cyhe wrote: »
    Ofc you can! Just fill out the form and post it here and I'll contact you so we can review everything c:

perfect! Here is my form :)

IGN: Asxina (Alexina)
    Contact Info: Discord: Dia (Asxina)#8132
    Payment Amount: 250k each = 500k total
    Order Description:
    I would like to order 2 of the colored sketchy bust icon! One male and one female.

Male:
    N0gQIfC.jpg

Female:
    QH6K9dp.jpg

I really like the body position of the example of sketchy bust icon you have so i would like to have something quite similar. As for the hand, could i have them have heart shaped like this --> http://i.imgur.com/1LhVIDQ.png

For expression i would like them to have a narcissistic-ish face at each other :)

Additional Info: please make the ponytails as much poofy as possible :)

Let me know if you need anything else! Thank you ^^
    Cyhe
  • CyheCyhe
    Cyhe wrote: »

perfect! Here is my form :)

IGN: Asxina (Alexina)
    Contact Info: Discord: Dia (Asxina)#8132
    Payment Amount: 250k each = 500k total
    Order Description:
    I would like to order 2 of the colored sketchy bust icon! One male and one female.

Male:
    N0gQIfC.jpg

Female:
    QH6K9dp.jpg

I really like the body position of the example of sketchy bust icon you have so i would like to have something quite similar. As for the hand, could i have them have heart shaped like this --> http://i.imgur.com/1LhVIDQ.png

For expression i would like them to have a narcissistic-ish face at each other :)

Additional Info: please make the ponytails as much poofy as possible :)

Let me know if you need anything else! Thank you ^^

Thank you 8) I've sent a request on discord so I can confirm a few things
  • CyheCyhe
    edited July 15, 2017
    @Nyaa's finished order (sketchy bust icons)
    (Characters belong to Nyaa)
    tumblr_ot5x57N5lj1vgmcvho1_540.jpg
  • CyheCyhe
    Bumped