Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Video guide about Bandit Hunting

TarkethTarketh
Mabinogi Rep: 620
edited April 28, 2017 in Game Guides
Hello everyone,

In game I have been getting some mixed feedback about how I gain my levels and earn my ducats so when I set up my usual steam broadcast I decided to do a quick recording about it. I hope this video helps someone.

That video will be the last video on that account. I am creating a new YouTube channel where I will be posting all kinds of guides, gaming vids, and sketches for public entertainment. In short I have made a new channel to make a fool of myself on and will be inviting you all to watch as soon as I finish my first upload later this week. If you subscribe to the channel BEFORE my first official video you will receive monthly shout-out for the entire life of my channel (basically free advertising if you, yourself, are on YouTube). https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnkhbEmEF0vYHsWys553iww

Edit

PS
To the mods; I was not sure if this belonged in guides or town square. Please be forgiving if I have made a mistake.
Gspin

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    edited April 28, 2017
    Tarketh wrote: »
    PS
    To the mods; I was not sure if this belonged in guides or town square. Please be forgiving if I have made a mistake.

You have a committed a great sin and the forum gods will smite thee!! J/k, this is the perfect place for your guide. Thanks for posting it! :)
    Tarketh
  • TsumukuTsumuku
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,610
    I just want to point out that the comparison to Shadow Missions is a bit misleading. Shadow Missions provided Exp through kills as well. Gremlins in HM Defeat the Formor Commander II provide 4400 each.
    Good video. Frame Rate could use some improvement. Have you looked into Open Broadcaster (OBS)?
  • ArcataArcata
    Mabinogi Rep: 875
    Tarketh wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

In game I have been getting some mixed feedback about how I gain my levels and earn my ducats so when I set up my usual steam broadcast I decided to do a quick recording about it. I hope this video helps someone.

That video will be the last video on that account. I am creating a new YouTube channel where I will be posting all kinds of guides, gaming vids, and sketches for public entertainment. In short I have made a new channel to make a fool of myself on and will be inviting you all to watch as soon as I finish my first upload later this week. If you subscribe to the channel BEFORE my first official video you will receive monthly shout-out for the entire life of my channel (basically free advertising if you, yourself, are on YouTube). https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnkhbEmEF0vYHsWys553iww

Edit

PS

Your channel is empty... there's no video in Domineye channel..
  • HelryxHelryx
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,315
    Hey, thanks for the video! It's always good to see more Peddlers! I just want to add, a great tip for quick bandit hunting would be to get a friend to carry 1 unit of any trade good, the bandits are attracted to them and yet appear for both of you! Also if you have bounty hunter cards, it's a great way to make those ducats early on.

IGN: Helryx @ Alexina
    Gspin
  • GspinGspin
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    Great guide! I enjoy running commerce on my elf and pursuits on my human warrior. I'm a bit baffled your total was only 1k and you're doing so much more damage than my 2k warrior. Guess I need better gear? Haha.