Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Who solo'd rabbie phantasm?

ApologistApologist
Mabinogi Rep: 1,205
edited July 13, 2017 in General Chat
As a giant? As a human? As an elf?

What are ur prep works?
Tatics?
And any vid demo?
Do I also need to spend real cash for cash shop items to gain a higher odd/edge advantage?

Comments

• RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    I don't think giants can solo 4 the title yet...No FH/HIDE/MAG SPAM/CRK BASHING. Unless I'm late to the party. :*
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Rhey wrote: »
    I don't think giants can solo 4 the title yet...No FH/HIDE/MAG SPAM/CRK BASHING. Unless I'm late to the party. :*

BS to that, we have a giant on our server with the title.
  • ShalenShalen
    Mabinogi Rep: 715
    LC+crystal deer hide works for giants
    Faithrend
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    edited July 13, 2017
    >Player does not have something.
    >Demands Nexon to bring it back.

If you don't have a certain thing, figure out another way. If it is absolutely necessary to require a crystal deer to cheese through Phantasm, there seems be lack of creativity and skill that players have here.
    KageitoFaybal
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    There are multiple approaches to soloing Phantasm and its entirely dependent on your play style and resources. There are videos of elves soloing phantasm using only puppet and alchemy, human players doing it without reforges, etc. Phantasm can be solo'd through experience and proper preparation that makes use of your strengths.
    FaybalDanievictria
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Giants can do it but it's a royal pain in the butt atm running circles around the boss room and throwing atlatls :/
    Faybal
  • TatsugiTatsugi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,760
    edited July 13, 2017
    I have done it as a human, it took me around 3 hours.. I had died twice and used phoenix downs to get back up. Took me 3 practice runs.

I WAS going to use the deer method and mag shot to kick the queen to the curb, but a few seconds into that I was wailed.

I ran in circles around the perimeter of the boss for 45 minutes like a maniac, in my room loudly saying.. "No, no, noooo, no you don't."
    ShiftyTheNyanCatFaybal
  • ApollodorusApollodorus
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,865
    Pan wrote: »

If you don't have a certain thing, figure out another way. If it is absolutely necessary to require a crystal deer to cheese through Phantasm, there seems be lack of creativity and skill that players have here.

Yes, how dare we try to make them take our money! It's not like corporations care about figuring out what we would or wouldn't buy or anything, so we should just keep our mouths shut and our wallets tight.
    GretaPolicromaFinity[Deleted User]ZeoCrimsọnTairiku
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited July 13, 2017

Yes, how dare we try to make them take our money! It's not like corporations care about figuring out what we would or wouldn't buy or anything, so we should just keep our mouths shut and our wallets tight.

I know right? Why would you care what people want, just mind your own business. I like useful pets and i would love to add Crystal Deer into my collection.
    FaithrendZeoTairiku
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670

Or maybe people also want the pet because some people missed it the first time it came back.
    GretaFaithrendZeoTairikuFaybal
  • ShiftyShifty
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,985
    I want a pet turtle.
    [Deleted User]ZairaklceCreamTairikuNegumikoXiokun
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited July 13, 2017
    Shalen wrote: »

U can still hide after using lance charge?(I don't own a deer so...) I thought only elven archery can abuse the broken C. deer.

huh.

But wouldn't the instant aggro+Wail kill this tactic?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Ask me if I care. I'm cheesy person. No shame.
    Faithrend
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    FayeKaiba wrote: »

Or maybe people also want the pet because some people missed it the first time it came back.

Still applies I guess. Just drop some gold down for someone selling one through pet medal.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba

Still applies I guess. Just drop some gold down for someone selling one through pet medal.

Not everyone has 20-30mil for the pet.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited July 13, 2017
    Rhey wrote: »
    Shalen wrote: »

U can still hide after using lance charge?(I don't own a deer so...) I thought only elven archery can abuse the broken C. deer.

huh.

But wouldn't the instant aggro+Wail kill this tactic?

you have to use mounted lance charge. The deer doesn't get the same restrictions on using hide while in combat as elf hide does. so you just lance charge on the deer, instantly hide, go back a distance and wait cooldown and repeat. it can be slow though and you have to be careful that ghost doesn't wail (that's the reason most people have at least 2 crystal deer). Giants have it a bit tougher because no play dead if deer gets rekt. crisis only lasts so long. There's a loophole where if a ghost wails while you're on a mount the mount will desummon, but you don't get the debuff and you can freely summon another pet afterwards

honestly I'm surprised devcat hasn't patched this... knowing them they will do it right when I finally decide to try soloing it

Faybal
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited July 13, 2017
    Liyeta wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »

When you say cheesy. It always reminds me of this XD

Damnit I'm hungry now. Hate you. XD

I do. But I rather spend 15 bucks, than blow a chunk of my gold. =P
  • KagaKaga
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,170
    edited July 13, 2017
    Being the first elf on mari to solo and all, I wasn't sure what to use tbh. Infact, I went in without any magnum reforge, gear or bhafel and did it.
    I did use blaze in it too (a lot)

Oh, I was also running it at 218 PING
    Arjune wrote: »

Giants have it a bit tougher because no play dead if deer gets rekt. crisis only lasts so long.

There are still giant(s) who solo'ed it, so it's still possible.
    NeynaZeo
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Liyeta wrote: »

When you say cheesy. It always reminds me of this XD

Damnit I'm hungry now. Hate you. XD

I do. But I rather spend 15 bucks, than blow a chunk of my gold. =P

Same with me. I would rather buy the deer for 15$ than blow my money on the pet.