Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Nexen Launcer not launcing

ShannarasShannaras
Mabinogi Rep: 910
in Technical Support
Ok i play mabi alot but today the launcher just keeps saying loading nexon launcher, i haf restarted my computer 2 time to try to get it to Work and then just tryed to let it run for 2 houres. Anyone els the haf happent to?

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    That happens to me too every time when i use Mabinogi shortcut first. If i try to start Nexon Launcher first then it loads up normally without no problems. Try to do that too.
    Siodhan
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Use the steam launcher if you can. Barely had any issues with it. Nexon is just trying to be special. smh.
    SiodhanNegumiko
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    Europeans cannot use the Steam launcher :(
    GretaSiodhan
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    Greta wrote: »
    That happens to me too every time when i use Mabinogi shortcut first. If i try to start Nexon Launcher first then it loads up normally without no problems. Try to do that too.

Thanks, it just happened for me too and I'm happy to already have read this response beforehand. It probably would've taken me several hours of messing around to figure out otherwise. I'd have been insanely pissed. This crappy launcher is the worst. I wish they hadn't forced iton us. I only play mabi anyway.
    ChibiMegu
  • XCalibieXCalibie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,625
    edited July 14, 2017
    I had the same issue, and simply re-installing the launcher fixed the issue for me.

https://games.nexon.net/nexonlauncher
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Sometimes, if you think you've closed the launcher, the process or multiple processes for the launcher are still running.
    You'll have to make sure all processes are ended before loading the launcher.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    jjeremy wrote: »
    Europeans cannot use the Steam launcher :(

the steam launcher should become available to everyone cause is much better then the nexon launcher they forced on players. is there any major reason they can't or won't release the steam launcher to other countries? or is nexon just being lazy and keeping it this way so more people have to use their crappy nexon launcher?
    Gaea wrote: »
    Use the steam launcher if you can. Barely had any issues with it. Nexon is just trying to be special. smh.

no major issues with the steam launcher in over 3 years :) it has far less problems then the nexon launcher.
    XCalibie wrote: »
    I had the same issue, and simply re-installing the launcher fixed the issue for me.

https://games.nexon.net/nexonlauncher

having to re-install the nexon launcher just to play the game is a big waste of time. some players may not have much time to play and just want to get into mabi right away. the new look for nexon launcher is worst then before and since there recent update a few players have said they have had to download mabi again completely. in the 3 years I have used the steam launcher I have not had to re-install mabi or steam once.
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    The complete opposite with me, after an unexpected update, the launcher was updating in the background. Now and then the launcher seems to force itself open.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    pawcalypse wrote: »
    The complete opposite with me, after an unexpected update, the launcher was updating in the background. Now and then the launcher seems to force itself open.

It's... It's ALIVE!
    pawcalypse