Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Who solo'd rabbie phantasm?

Comments

• PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    edited July 14, 2017
    Chances are if no one is capable of gathering 20-30m, then they shouldn't be soloing Phantasm in the first place.

Quite a shame.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Pan wrote: »
    Chances are if no one is capable of gathering 20-30m, then they shouldn't be soloing Phantasm in the first place.

Quite a shame.

You know after a single run i'm pretty sure that repairs will cost few millions at least, which really can make you go bankrupt fast if you buy such overpriced stuff.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Greta wrote: »
    Rhey wrote: »
    What'd I miss? Sound like some drama went down in here overnight???

*Slowly puts popcorn away*

*Grabs your popcorn*

yNiBv8S.gif

Good old drama.

Mass trolling? Flame-war? Or good ol' fashion derailing?

tenor.gif
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited July 14, 2017

Quite a shame.

We just stated we would rather horde gold and spend real cash. I mean if I wanted to I could probably buy a crystal deer off a player. I just don't want to. I want to sit on my mounds of 5m checks. =P

Damn I wish those checks stacked. XD
  • RheyRhey
    edited July 14, 2017
    Gaea wrote: »

Quite a shame.

We just stated we would rather horde gold and spend real cash. I mean if I wanted to I could probably buy a crystal deer off a player. I just don't want to. I want to sit on my mounds of 5m checks. =P

Nexon needs to raise the gold cap. I'm still dreaming of the day I can store 1 bill in the bank without needing to delete pets to make 100+ char in my acc... :(

I need all my inv space for gacha spamming sprees instead of holdin checks~

But I digress~Yea I rather spend real money that I have plenty of for a crystal deer and save my ingame gold for a raincheck when I need it to bargain for exclusive collab goods from events If I miss em.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Rhey wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »

Quite a shame.

Nexon needs to raise the gold cap. I'm still dreaming of the day I can store 1 bill in the bank without needing to delete pets to make 100+ char in my acc... :(

I need all my inv space for gacha spamming sprees instead of holdin checks~

But I digress~Yea I rather spend real money that I have plenty of for a crystal deer and save my ingame gold for a raincheck when I need it to bargain for exclusive collab goods from events If I miss em.

Hording checks instead of depositing them saves you gold. You can avoid the deposit and check creation fees by simply retaining the checks from business with other players. Rip gold sink. :D
  • SupressSupress
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Props to you Kaga for being able to solo it! I've tried a few times unsuccessfully(granted my only experience with the dungeon is from watching youtube videos of it). While I understand that it is faster to run with the party, it makes no sense to demerit someone who has done it on their own. People are so fixated on the whole "crystal deer" approach but doesn't that primarily apply to the boss room? It still requires a fair amount of skill/work to reach that point.
  • ApologistApologist
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,205
    WOah things got crazy in here. I was hoping to come back to a stockpile of knowledge but its mostly people just arguing...

So the only take away is crystal deer? thats boo. I can't find it in the shop or people selling it in belvast.
  • CwalkerCwalker
    Mabinogi Rep: 335
    imo divine link is severely underrated in phantasm solo. Everyone either says crystal deer or final hit etc. I did it as a giant with capped divine link subskills and without a crystal deer. Just gotta kill wraiths before your pet dies, whether you kill it with bash or final hit or whatever.
  • RheyRhey
    Cwalker wrote: »
    imo divine link is severely underrated in phantasm solo. Everyone either says crystal deer or final hit etc. I did it as a giant with capped divine link subskills and without a crystal deer. Just gotta kill wraiths before your pet dies, whether you kill it with bash or final hit or whatever.

isn't wail like used the moment it's aggro is triggered? Which is kinda of instant?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited July 18, 2017
    Cwalker wrote: »
    Everyone either says crystal deer or final hit etc.

Whoever says that FH is the way to solo Rabbie Phantasm is suicidal or an idiot. :|