Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Unrevealed event weekends

BlortadBlortad
Mabinogi Rep: 2,490
edited July 14, 2017 in General Chat
Anyone hopeing one of those "coming soon"'s in the master plan event is 2x ap or a DR? iv got a non expiring rb potion and nearly 100 of the 500% fruit just dying to be consumed during a multiplied ape vent of some kind

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Oh jesus, that would be so cool, so cool.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    *crosses fingers*

Global release of Chain Slash talent.

But more realistically, 2x AP or Double Rainbow would be nice.
    badnewsbarrettArjuneImaizumiNilremFayeKaibaCarlizeCrimsọnSiodhanKokoroZeoand 6 others.
  • ShireAccel913ShireAccel913
    Mabinogi Rep: 900
    Normally u wont need buy rb pots, if u are close from a rb pot giveaway level, u will get 1 or 2 just reaching lv200 by consuming golden fruits 500%
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    I made a thread about this a little bit ago XD I was thinking maybe it was gonna be giant update but now I'm not sure. Global release of the new talent would be nice though o: I've honestly been wanting to try a new talent because I mostly do Ninja (and by "mostly" I mean I Kunai Storm everything) and Close Combat skills.
  • BlortadBlortad
    Well im pretty sure its gonna be giant renewal given the super awkward hint from the live stream about grandmaster, the part about how the next update is going to be similar, only maybe "bigger". I took that to mean that its going to be the same as in another renewal update, and "bigger" as in physically larger, as in giants. I could be wrong though, honestly I also hope its the cool whip sword skills. Anyone know what stats those use on the off chance it happens?
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Blortad wrote: »
    honestly I also hope its the cool whip sword skills. Anyone know what stats those use on the off chance it happens?

dex and luck
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    I think it's due time for a new collab event imo.
    badnewsbarrett[Deleted User]
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    *crosses fingers*

I'm not the only one who has their fingers crossed for them?

I really think it could be this because while they hinted at something really big coming to us in august. I honestly think they could be giving us the new talent. The giant renewal is a big thing, but it's not something that the whole player base is looking forward too. It's exciting but those who are not planning to switch races can benefit from. They hinted at something really really big coming. I honestly think they are giving us the new talent.
    IyasenuAellbadnewsbarrett
  • KokenKoken
    Mabinogi Rep: 860
    edited July 15, 2017
    I would much rather it to be the Giant update, or Dan update. Hopefully both at once so I dont have to wait so long for great armor and something other than vales shield.

It is far too soon for Chainblade update since it still has to go through their testing servers.
  • BlortadBlortad
    edited July 15, 2017
    its about time we got luck based skills, will got 2 sets of skills that use it, so why not luck? that might give me a reason to finally give a about dex too, mine is currently at 250ish, though I kinda hope its damage is just from luck instead and only happens to give some decent dex, since luck and dex would mean luck still wont have a skill set that uses it alone like every other stat in the game does, though I suppose half luck is better then not using luck at all
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    *crosses fingers*

You know...I was was thinking; what if that IS whats coming up? Chain slash talent training event. Hmmmmmm...
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    I'd really love to get chain slash. I'm really wondering if my elfy self can get something out of that talent or if it's just another piece of throwaway content I'll never use. It had like 13 or so skills as well, so I assume it's gonna take a long time to grind up.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Siodhan wrote: »
    I'd really love to get chain slash. I'm really wondering if my elfy self can get something out of that talent or if it's just another piece of throwaway content I'll never use. It had like 13 or so skills as well, so I assume it's gonna take a long time to grind up.

From what it looks like it will be more useful than dual guns and ninja combined. I sense impending nerf down the road. XD
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    edited July 15, 2017
    It would be great if the giant renewal or the chainslash came around so soon.

But I'm secretly hoping for 100% repair event...
    IyasenuroastedpigKoken[Deleted User]Sphyra21
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    Kinda hoping for global release on Chainslash skillset so... yeah.
    IyasenuArjune
  • 6f09096f0909
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,340
    Please for the love of Nao, I hope it's 2x AP. I need it so bad RIP

The new chainslash talent would be cool too, but I'm not too optimistic that we'd get that so soon.... :'D
    Optimism is nice to have though.
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    6f0909 wrote: »
    Please for the love of Nao, I hope it's 2x AP. I need it so bad RIP

The new chainslash talent would be cool too, but I'm not too optimistic that we'd get that so soon.... :'D
    Optimism is nice to have though.

Yeah, I'm not expecting it for like 6 months; they'll have to translate and localize all the skill names/descriptions and training methods first.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Liyeta wrote: »
    My prediction its something as great as golden pig sales

Crystal deer. Hnnnnnnnnnnng!
  • PannyaPannya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,710
    idk, something related to the giant update maybe?
  • MhaolMhaol
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,215
    A global release on Chain Slash talent would definitely be surprising and fun.
    However I'm pretty sure one of the "Coming Soon" weeks is going to be the Dan Update or a DR for Giant Revamp.