Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dungeon Event Glitch?

FaybalFaybal
Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
edited July 15, 2017 in General Chat
So upon talking to the dude at poulnabrone that sells passes, the option to participate in the dungeon pass event pops up, and if we select it, it allows us to participate in the event albeit no official post has been made about the event... Glitch? Or maybe the event was a permanent addition?

Comments

• RoodlesRoodles
    Mabinogi Rep: 740
    edited July 15, 2017
    Which dungeon pass event?
  • FaybalFaybal
    Roodles wrote: »

Jlspk4Y.jpg
  • FaybalFaybal
    Faybal wrote: »
    Roodles wrote: »

Jlspk4Y.jpg

YWeChwP.jpg
  • RoodlesRoodles
    Mabinogi Rep: 740
    I'm curious about what the Dungeon Scouting Report does.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited July 15, 2017
    This is the event that we had when the dungeon revamp came. I wouldn't get too attached to it because I have a feeling this event was turned on in connection with the weekend 2x dungeon exp buff. That means it might be turned off again on Monday. I went ahead and got the 5 dungeon reports for today and will keep getting them til I hear from GM, but I personally think it was a mistake. I guess it's Nexon's call if they leave it running or not. The complete lack of a news post makes me think they either added it early on accident or did not mean to add it at all. This has happened once before though... we got the Boss Embattlement event before with no prior notice or maint and then they put up the news post later

http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00IyE

^ that link explains what the event was previously. if you did it back then you don't get the quest, but you can still go to the NPC and pick a dungeon and get scouting reports

Event Details:

Special Buff Event: Earn 2x Combat EXP while running any dungeons

^ and that right there is the main reason I'm convinced this was an 'accident' and they turned it on just for the weekend bonus... so it's up to you if you wanna farm those reports. Farm at your own risk :P
  • FaybalFaybal
    Arjune wrote: »
    This is the event that we had when the dungeon revamp came. I wouldn't get too attached to it because I have a feeling this event was turned on in connection with the weekend 2x dungeon exp buff. That means it might be turned off again on Monday. I went ahead and got the 5 dungeon reports for today and will keep getting them til I hear from GM, but I personally think it was a mistake. I guess it's Nexon's call if they leave it running or not. The complete lack of a news post makes me think they either added it early on accident or did not mean to add it at all. This has happened once before though... we got the Boss Embattlement event before with no prior notice or maint and then they put up the news post later

http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00IyE

^ that link explains what the event was previously. if you did it back then you don't get the quest, but you can still go to the NPC and pick a dungeon and get scouting reports

Event Details:

Special Buff Event: Earn 2x Combat EXP while running any dungeons

^ and that right there is the main reason I'm convinced this was an 'accident' and they turned it on just for the weekend bonus... so it's up to you if you wanna farm those reports. Farm at your own risk :P

Update: Event was turned off
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    yeah I kinda had a feeling it would be turned off :P
  • kingjames488kingjames488
    Mabinogi Rep: 725
    welp... should have used my reports I guess.

dats mean nexon.
  • FaybalFaybal
    welp... should have used my reports I guess.

dats mean nexon.
    Yea xD I had like 4 leftover, went to finish cooking, came back to the event shut off :(
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    RIP! TT^TT
    Faybal
  • FaybalFaybal
    Gaea wrote: »
    RIP! TT^TT

Yea :( I liked that event too, free exp fruit
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Faybal wrote: »