Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Eirawen wants to know...

KetsuekiOfRuairiKetsuekiOfRuairi
Mabinogi Rep: 1,015
in Town Square
I would like to know how you people are enjoying the game as of late. I personally came back around 4 months ago after leaving it for 5 years (just after g15 launched). So I want to know how you (whoever reads this) is enjoying the game?

Honestly, there's no rigid structure on how you should answer this. I'm just lame and have nothing else to talk about. :^)

I personally feel bombarded with events but the majority of my time goes to training obnoxious skills like gun slinging and soon ninja.
  1. What do you spend the MAJORITY time chasing after?19 votes
    1. I NEED MORE STATS.
       21% (4 votes)
    2. I NEED MORE MONEY.
       37% (7 votes)
    3. I NEED MORE MATS.
       5% (1 vote)
    4. I NEED MORE FRIENDS.
       21% (4 votes)
    5. I DON'T NEED ANYTHING. AFK.
       16% (3 votes)

Comments

• KetsuekiOfRuairiKetsuekiOfRuairi
    There is no vote for more Gacha.
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030

^ that

....oh right, since images don't work yet.
    Been offline with steam for like 60+ days. While old contacts are busy trying to be in and out of college, I live alone already and have nothing to do for months and months and months, and am bored to insanity xD.
    Hope it isn't ironic to say that since I don't go online with steam = I don't play mabi.
    KetsuekiOfRuairi
  • KetsuekiOfRuairiKetsuekiOfRuairi
    @Kouyioue You're here on the mabi forums so that has to count for something right? :) I'm sorry you're so bored wish I knew what you could do! When I have nothing to do I look for ways to improve myself irl. Try picking up an instrument? Maybe you'll like it! I chose the Violin and when I see myself getting better it makes me giddy! <3
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Happy holidays!