Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

*Closed* ✩°。⋆SquidChip Shop⋆。°✩

Comments

• FarseerarentaFarseerarenta
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,085
    and sent. fingers crossed you accept =D
    Kamo_te
  • KakuzenKakuzen
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,075
    edited July 7, 2017
    Just sent an order in myself! Sent it to your e-mail. Loving what I've seen! c:
    Kamo_te
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,865
    edited July 9, 2017
    Finished 2nd order of Rii~
    I've sent you a message with the link to the new pic & lines!
    Thank you once again for ordering ^^

95tvUpz.jpg
    OkamixdimsumFarseerarentaKakuzenBravelatiosAellHindsightNyuuHokusai
  • BravelatiosBravelatios
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,410
    Is it ok if I ask to be put on a waitlist for next week? Reason I ask is because I can have the $ next week to fill in an order. Will this be ok?
    Kamo_te
  • OkamixdimsumOkamixdimsum
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,715
    If a slot open's up after Brave I'd love to put in an order if you're still accepting then! owo/
    Was waiting till I got back home from vacation so I could order ;w; I love the work and progression you've been showing here!
    Kamo_te
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    Is it ok if I ask to be put on a waitlist for next week? Reason I ask is because I can have the $ next week to fill in an order. Will this be ok?

Yes! sure thing ^^ I'll also probably be done with the other orders by then as well so it works out well~
    I'll put you on the list now and you can choose to send in your form right away or later. Thanks for your interest~
    Bravelatios
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    If a slot open's up after Brave I'd love to put in an order if you're still accepting then! owo/
    Was waiting till I got back home from vacation so I could order ;w; I love the work and progression you've been showing here!

Yes of course! <3 thank you vm~ it means a lot when I see you liking my posts haha so I'd love to do one for you >< I'll put your name up on the list anyways if you send in your order form so you can know when your turn in coming up. Thank you
    Okamixdimsum
    Kamo_te wrote: »

Yes of course! <3 thank you vm~ it means a lot when I see you liking my posts haha so I'd love to do one for you >< I'll put your name up on the list anyways if you send in your order form so you can know when your turn in coming up. Thank you

oh awesome owo! I'll put together something soon then, ty!
    Kamo_te
  • RiiRii
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    Oh my gosh its perfect! Thank you so much! Do you think you will still be open in the beginning of August? If so I would love to order more ;-;
    Kamo_te
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    Rii wrote: »
    Oh my gosh its perfect! Thank you so much! Do you think you will still be open in the beginning of August? If so I would love to order more ;-;

Ah thats great~ ;v; glad you like it. Yes, I should be unless something comes up. I look forward to working with you again~ ^^

took me forever to decide on something...

IGN: Okamixdimsum
    Order: (B1) Knee-up + colored (thigh up is fine)
    (optional) Pose Ref: pose suggestion
    Char Ref: Okachi ref
    Any other details: Cause old mabi hair is weird, for her hair I just do a bun and hair falling from it in the back. Also I like her sideburns that hang on the sides of her face to have movement as if there's a breeze hitting them. No halo, no weapon. Please make the white part of the outfit on her forearms the same color as the rest of the outfit, but keep the white fur on the forearms.(Look at bard Enn npc art in the imgur folder to see what I mean)
    Preferred method of contact: mabi forums or pms. I check often enough owob
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    edited July 13, 2017
    took me forever to decide on something...

IGN: Okamixdimsum
    Order: (B1) Knee-up + colored (thigh up is fine)
    (optional) Pose Ref: pose suggestion
    Char Ref: Okachi ref
    Any other details: Cause old mabi hair is weird, for her hair I just do a bun and hair falling from it in the back. Also I like her sideburns that hang on the sides of her face to have movement as if there's a breeze hitting them. No halo, no weapon. Please make the white part of the outfit on her forearms the same color as the rest of the outfit, but keep the white fur on the forearms.(Look at bard Enn npc art in the imgur folder to see what I mean)
    Preferred method of contact: mabi forums or pms. I check often enough owob

Alright! You're on the waiting list ^^
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    Farseerarenta's order Finished! Thank you for ordering ^^

9GwCBbU.jpg
    FarseerarentaOkamixdimsumAellHindsight
  • KakuzenKakuzen
    Payment sent! :)
    Kamo_te
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    Commission finished for Kakuzen! Thank you very much for ordering~ This one was really fun ><

EjDq4Xy.jpg
    OkamixdimsumKakuzenAell
  • KakuzenKakuzen
    Kamo_te wrote: »
    Commission finished for Kakuzen! Thank you very much for ordering~ This one was really fun ><

EjDq4Xy.jpg

aaaaaaaa ty I love it!! <3
  • BravelatiosBravelatios
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,410
    [ FORM ]
    IGN: bravelatios
    Order: Knee-Up + Colored
    (optional) Pose Ref: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e4/90/5e/e4905e9b89900c54d956ca1aab6cc2d6--manga-boy-manga-anime.jpg
    Char Ref: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/281472938392158218/291769507742089216/Bravelatios_brave_NoWings_Transparent.png
    Any other details: I liked how you did the half body of Rii's character just looking back with tears and a sad look. I would love to have this picture showing the pain of loss, that he lost something very important to him and he cannot hold back tears any more. The art style you did for Rii as well is amazing so something similar to that piece if possible
    Preferred method of contact: PMs and Mabi forums. I use Discord as well if you need to contact me ASAP

Do your best and have fun, however this commission might be more sad than fun. Still do your best ' >< '
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    Anemki wrote: »
    Wow! Your prices are so reasonable! I'll think about placing an order hopefully in the near future! (:

Ah thank you~ ;v; I was hoping the prices weren't too burdensome after the needed change~
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    [ FORM ]
    IGN: bravelatios
    Order: Knee-Up + Colored
    (optional) Pose Ref: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e4/90/5e/e4905e9b89900c54d956ca1aab6cc2d6--manga-boy-manga-anime.jpg
    Char Ref: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/281472938392158218/291769507742089216/Bravelatios_brave_NoWings_Transparent.png
    Any other details: I liked how you did the half body of Rii's character just looking back with tears and a sad look. I would love to have this picture showing the pain of loss, that he lost something very important to him and he cannot hold back tears any more. The art style you did for Rii as well is amazing so something similar to that piece if possible
    Preferred method of contact: PMs and Mabi forums. I use Discord as well if you need to contact me ASAP

Do your best and have fun, however this commission might be more sad than fun. Still do your best ' >< '

Received! I also really liked the outcome of Rii's knee up but aha.. alas my style is kind of here and there but I'LL DEF DO MY BEST TO MAKE IT SIMILAR!! (O^O)>
    Don't worry, the sad/dramatic ones are also fun to do haha! I'll get started on it as soon as possible ^^
    Thanks for ordering
    Bravelatios
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    @Okamixdimsum
    I have finished your order and it is ready for payment ^^
    I've sent you a blurred ver. for you first in your DMs just in case.
    Please notify me once you have finished & make sure to note who the payment is from so I can know! Thank you ^^
    Okamixdimsum