Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

RIP Spiral-tip Twin Tails

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Greta wrote: »
    yNiBv8S.gif

Oh boy... Weeb fite.

Hair fight.
    GretaKitsuyashaZeo
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    original.gif
    KensamaofmariGretaXiokunZeo6f0909
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited July 15, 2017
    U can't resell hair to get the next newest 50m hair down the line tho...unless U never planned to use the coupon and was just buying it to flip it laterz. :D
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Rhey wrote: »
    U can't resell hair to get the next newest 50m hair down the line tho...unless U never planned to use the coupon and was just buying it to flip it laterz. :D

No I like this hair, I wouldn't flip it even if I could. So yeah...suckit. :D
  • ArjuneArjune
    edited July 15, 2017
    Gaea wrote: »
    So yeah...suckit. :D

are you a guy? Ow O

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Arjune wrote: »
    So yeah...suckit. :D

are you a guy? ._.

It's an expression, jesus.
  • ArjuneArjune

just teasing you lol

• CrimsọnCrimsọn

just teasing you lol

Well sometimes I don't know if people are joking or if they are triggered on here. lol.
  • GreaGrea
    Mabinogi Rep: 855

just teasing you lol

Well sometimes I don't know if people are joking or if they are triggered on here. lol.

To be honest, I gave up trying to tell and just talk to them normally. Also, didn't realize that was the hairstyle after seeing you with it. I couldn't go with that, too fancy.
    Greta
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Grea wrote: »

just teasing you lol

To be honest, I gave up trying to tell and just talk to them normally. Also, didn't realize that was the hairstyle after seeing you with it. I couldn't go with that, too fancy.

Actually with my whole scheme I look like of like a regal general princess or sorts. I love the earth/grey tones with the white outfit, it's like looking at a marble statue. I had to do with the earth tone color because using the silver violet came out a tad too pinkish.

Release the f5f5f5 hair dye NA. >_<

• RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited July 15, 2017

Either way doesn't matter to me. I have no dog in these hair fight.

giphy.gif
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Either way doesn't matter to me. I have no dog in these hair fight.

giphy.gif

bE6l3QC.gif
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Suck it

Rofl.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Greta wrote: »
    Suck it

Rofl.

Yeah, suck my elbow. I dunno. lol.
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840

That reading comprehension though.

Clearly I stated someone else offered 50m. There had not been another coupon available for almost a week since the release of gachapon on our server. No one knew when another one would pop up. So when it finally did, I was not going to lose the opportunity. I'm sorry you lost, I hope you get another chance.

If you like I can alert you personally if I see another one becomes available. Alright? -pat pat-

Also that screenshot is creepy. Stop stalking me. Thanks.

It wasn't a lack of reading comprehension, you said:
    Then there was another player who supposedly bid 50m but didn't confirm with the seller (probably disconnected or something). So I bid 55m and the next day the seller decided to release it to me.

If the c/o was never confirmed then I don't consider it a c/o. At worst it was a miscommunication. I was mostly just bothered by the fact you said I could only bid 20m, which could hurt my chances of getting it if someone gets the hair, sees that, and then goes "Oh why bother to note them then?"

But thanks I'd appreciate it :) Any extra eyes would be helpful, I know Ruairi's had at least 5 coupons come out so far but it seems like that was the first one to make it to public auction.

And I screenshotted the bugles for most of the people that I knew. Trust me, it had nothing to do with you personally, but hey if the shoe fits right?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited July 16, 2017
    Carlize wrote: »

That reading comprehension though.

Clearly I stated someone else offered 50m. There had not been another coupon available for almost a week since the release of gachapon on our server. No one knew when another one would pop up. So when it finally did, I was not going to lose the opportunity. I'm sorry you lost, I hope you get another chance.

If you like I can alert you personally if I see another one becomes available. Alright? -pat pat-

Also that screenshot is creepy. Stop stalking me. Thanks.

It wasn't a lack of reading comprehension, you said:
    Then there was another player who supposedly bid 50m but didn't confirm with the seller (probably disconnected or something). So I bid 55m and the next day the seller decided to release it to me.

If the c/o was never confirmed then I don't consider it a c/o. At worst it was a miscommunication. I was mostly just bothered by the fact you said I could only bid 20m, which could hurt my chances of getting it if someone gets the hair, sees that, and then goes "Oh why bother to note them then?"

But thanks I'd appreciate it :) Any extra eyes would be helpful, I know Ruairi's had at least 5 coupons come out so far but it seems like that was the first one to make it to public auction.

And I screenshotted the bugles for most of the people that I knew. Trust me, it had nothing to do with you personally, but hey if the shoe fits right?

Savage. Anyway I am done with this. I won't let this become another pissing contest on here. It doesn't accomplish anything. I was simply lining out the tale of me obtaining this coupon from the information that was provided to me at the time. Whether it's true or not is moot. I'm happy with my purchase and that is all that matters.

Godspeed.

tumblr_n2i4nnDVYY1spf7z6o1_500.gif
  • RinRin
    Mabinogi Rep: 545
    edited July 17, 2017
    I was willing to bid quite a bit more than 20m, I even stated that was a starting offer

Several people on the server were willing to pay 30m+ for the coupon with their party ads up, if you're willing to go higher you really should've done so in the beginning. This isn't the first coupon that has sold at the 50m+ range
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Rin wrote: »
    I was willing to bid quite a bit more than 20m, I even stated that was a starting offer

Several people on the server were willing to pay 30m+ for the coupon with their party ads up, if you're willing to go higher you really should've done so in the beginning. This isn't the first coupon that has sold at the 50m+ range

Yeah even the seller told me that bid was too low and I completely understand. Whenever I have something highly desired - I want I get the most profit out of it. I guess she should of made her starting offer something more around what she wanted and then just see where it goes. At least Carlize would of known in the beginning how much she actually wanted for it.

Welp past is past. Carly expect to be paying at least 50m or more.
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    When an item comes out, a lot of people have higher budgets than they originally advertise or offer with. Nobody's going to open with 120m if the entire server is still trying to feel out the price and judge whether C.O.s are real/fake. Alternatively some are trying to prevent the cost from going over a certain amount. Now I'm not on your server so I dunno how it went down, but I think it's kinda silly to jump to conclusions about a player's buying power unless you talked to them personally.

Just sayin' as someone who bowed out of this silly bidding war on the inflation-mess known as Alexina because other things are more worth the gold to me... *shrug*
    KensamaofmariZeo
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Buying power vs Willingness to pay